It's time...

Edmund Tetch

Jan 29, 2022
To just swallow your pride Henrik. Just put your ego aside and bite the bullet and shard the server. You INTENTIONALLY mislead people about server capacity and got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Just swallow your pride and do what's right by YOUR consumers. This does nothing for your studios credibility and sure as hell isn't helping your stock considering your share price has fallen off a cliff in the last 5 days.

Just admit you are wrong and that you lied and fix it. More lies won't fix the old lies.

Do what's right.

Reactions: Starz and Tzone

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
even with a server that can take in 100k player without any problem , it's wont be viable xd , the monsters/player ratio will be horrible xd

regional server or instance server , are needed , should SV wanna keep that much player

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
What bugs me. Is they made the world 4x as big as MO1's saying MO2 will have sooo many more players. But then the servers cant actually hold anywhere near the pop they made the world for. So in the end servers will prob be fixed, when 70% of the new players quit. And then we will just have MO1 pop with a way too big world.

Game would have been better with a MO1 size world or smaller, with instances so that it can have a good pop regardless of actual players. That works weirdly with TC. But they could have thought of something to make tc work.

Reactions: Starz

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
What bugs me. Is they made the world 4x as big as MO1's saying MO2 will have sooo many more players. But then the servers cant actually hold anywhere near the pop they made the world for. So in the end servers will prob be fixed, when 70% of the new players quit. And then we will just have MO1 pop with a way too big world.

Game would have been better with a MO1 size world or smaller, with instances so that it can have a good pop regardless of actual players. That works weirdly with TC. But they could have thought of something to make tc work.

given the number and size of town and farmable zone , i'd say 3k player at the same time max would be viable xd ( when i say viable , i mean you wouldn't need to run past 50 ppl to find a mob :) )

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Henrik doesnt care about stock price. He doesnt care about reputation of his company. He doesnt care about money or anything really. This was very obvious in MO1, and continues o this day.

most importantly he doesnt care about you, or me. We are just randoms that he lets into his private server playground for a small fee.

all he care about is what he wants. What he envisioned as the perfect game, and what he thinks is right and working correctly. Thats all. Its always been like this.

• Haha
Reactions: Denarus and Tzone