Is fishing broken?

Xrathe

Apr 8, 2023
This keeps happening, twice now I got a legendary catch and in chat it says you obtain a 17g amulet but in my inventory, it is just canna fish...is fishing just broken?
Mortal.jpg

Xrathe

Apr 8, 2023
Worse yet, I put in a ticket and never heard anything, I posted in Mortal Discord and everyone went silent. except one guy that said I should not post that in the Mortal Discord Help. I feel like it is a damn conspiracy...:)

If it is broken that is fine but if there is something wrong with my character, I don't want to waste 5 hours a day fishing.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
well, the less players know about it the more gold you can make so fishing, alchemy and cooking are very hush hush in this game

Xrathe

Apr 8, 2023
I just wish I knew if it was my toon that is corrupt and they just don't show in my inventory or if it is a rare bug and I should keep fishing or something that will be fixed in the future, and I will just wait.
I just can't get a response on this matter and a bit frustrating....

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
You may just have to give it time and see.

They may be trying to replicate the issue so they can address it in the future.

If you enjoy fishing just continue to fish and hope for bigger catches in the future.

Xrathe

Apr 8, 2023
You may just have to give it time and see.

They may be trying to replicate the issue so they can address it in the future.

If you enjoy fishing just continue to fish and hope for bigger catches in the future.
Yea your right....I do love the fishing system in this game.

Reactions: Amadman

Xrathe

Apr 8, 2023
Well support got back to me and said it was supposed to be an amulet in my inventory but because a week had gone by they could not retrieve from the logs....which is funny because I put in a ticket the moment it happened, and they just got back to me now.....
So moral of the story if this happens to you spam support until they answer or your high-end ammy might never come to pass.

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Well support got back to me and said it was supposed to be an amulet in my inventory but because a week had gone by they could not retrieve from the logs....which is funny because I put in a ticket the moment it happened, and they just got back to me now.....
So moral of the story if this happens to you spam support until they answer or your high-end ammy might never come to pass.
Good to know! Thanks for the update.

Hopefully they are at least looking into what was the cause.