Is anything going to be done about people with trash connections?

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I've had a bunch of butthurt EU kids crying i lag cuz i destroy them, they lag the same to me but yeah packet loss and ms restrictions are important. More important is to have a centralized server that can give overall players better ping.

Reactions: Tzone

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
I live in Canada and have a terrible connection with internet ranging from 50 Mbps - to 150+ Mbps (I've tried on two different networks, one at home, another at an internet cafe). People will be looking where I was walking before and attacking there, hitting me. It's hard for me to parry them when they are facing the direction where I was before.

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
I live in Canada and have a terrible connection with internet ranging from 50 Mbps - to 150+ Mbps (I've tried on two different networks, one at home, another at an internet cafe). People will be looking where I was walking before and attacking there, hitting me. It's hard for me to parry them when they are facing the direction where I was before.
Seems like your routing is poo. Try exitlag an see if there is any difference( has free trial)

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I agree with OP.
You should be kicked if you have too much packet loss. You should also be told why you were kicked.

GMs also need to be serious about looking into people reported for lag switching, especially when there are multiple reports.

its funny cause my guild reported a number of those players on the list months ago for exactly the same lag switching bullshit. if a few bad apples are allowed to do this it will force others to start doing the same. It needs to get nipped in the butt fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: cerqo and For Sure

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
You wont, but I will

5da0081553fb4305d7e4e40d2020f677.png

https://gyazo.com/5da0081553fb4305d7e4e40d2020f677
It's no surprise HornyFurry is being called out again for shady gameplay. The guy did the same in MO1 and got banned for it. There's a video of it somewhere but he used to be named Mr.Huergar and cheated blatantly then changed his name later because of his old reputation. People never change and will always use exploits or cheats to get an advantage.

There needs to be a wall of shame for people caught cheating and banned for it so we don't forget and can easily identify repeat offenders and ban them.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
hate the game not gamers

some players want nothing but to be hated.

also, in response to your previous post, its not random. Its done on purpose, always by the same shitters, and always when they are losing. You can set your clock on it , thats how predictable these lag switchers are.

Reactions: cerqo

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I agree with OP.
You should be kicked if you have too much packet loss. You should also be told why you were kicked.

GMs also need to be serious about looking into people reported for lag switching, especially when there are multiple reports.

its funny cause my guild reported a number of those players on the list months ago for exactly the same lag switching bullshit. if a few bad apples are allowed to do this it will force others to start doing the same. It needs to get nipped in the butt fast.

GMs has nothing to do with it, they can't be running behind you waiting for you to fight a "LAGSWITCHER" lmao, it's a matter of shitty design and they haven't been too harsh with the restrictions cuz they know they can't offer better ping to all regions, at least not without changing server. I think their server has to be in EU cuz some financing or legislation thing, funny UK ain't even EU anymore lol.

some players want nothing but to be hated.

also, in response to your previous post, its not random. Its done on purpose, always by the same shitters, and always when they are losing. You can set your clock on it , thats how predictable these lag switchers are.

I think what he ment is that bad design is SV's fault and not the players, if theres vulnerabilities its up to SV to fix it or enforce solutions. Is cheating against terms of service? Well yeah, but you can't prove the dude is intentionally lagswitching. So instead of pointing fingers to players with no evidence of intentional lagswitching how about you quit that judgemental crybaby shit and ask SV to fix whats broken.

Thats noob behavior, if they win they are exploiters, grow a pair of balls.

Last edited:

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
People will always use scummy exploit tactics to win fights. For instance me an 3 of my guildmates got killed by two clowns clearly taking advantage of the glitchness that occurs when you cross a node line. My side all crossed the node line we got booted off our horse an the terror bird we just tamed went missing into the void, I also had the rare bug were all your equipment will poof off your body as you cross the node line occur. To sum up the fight by the time the server was able to register us crossing the node line the two people camping the spot already murdered two of us an got me to half HP before my gear popped back onto my character.

The two individuals were clearly taking advantage of the glitchness people encounter when crossing node lines because when another guildmate of ours was heading to the jungle camp using the same route an hour later those two individuals were still there camping right were the node line is. The question is though is such a scummy tactic allowed or is it bannable? I'd hope SV considers people obviously abusing bugs to get an advantage as bannable, but Idk I've see developers allow players to use cheat mods in their game an they refuse to take action (cough cryofall, cough Firefall, cough Bless Online an Unleashed).