Interest in MO2 Reproduction Weapons

Mirrym

Sep 12, 2020
Talking and would there be any interest in asking if they could partner with a company to offer some MO2 official gear/weapons styled after what we have in game. Drop a comment for/against and perhaps this will lead somewhere.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Sure, why not?
(Though I have a nine-pound hammer and a pickaze already, so personally I'm good.)
The Sword of Tindrem has a really distinctive look.

For some reason, I was envisioning the capes from the game after reading 'official gear'; there have already been t-shirtts & hoodies and a loot bag and a beer.

ROTLUST

Oct 9, 2021
we have a few that are derivative from other fantasies as is. in including the map her self. im thinking of a white ork.
alto i would not mined having my own pair of horns of slaughter.

Golgotha

Jul 18, 2020
I was a leathersmith for 10 years. Awhile back (during beta of MO1) I offered SV the option of making replica vambrace, armours, and specialty goods (like a leather bound blank books with the logo, or other clade symbols, burnt or tooled into them...

Thought it would make unique merchandise to help SV stand out from the crowd. Nothing came of it. Maybe it was that my product wouldnt have been good enough? Not sure. I have made stuff for individuals from multiple countries who had looked me up to request custom work, and won multiple competitions with my creations (Comic con competitions, car shows for my work with a rat-rod company), and had many pieces in a pilot project trying to get onto SyFy network).

I dont smith, anymore... but had always thought that taking a unique approach to merchandising could really help SV.