If you don't like the rep system you can live in lawless camps or guild keeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
People complain about the murder count and rep system a lot. But I don't think they realize they can live in guild keeps or lawless camps if they want to kill everyone they see on sight. And if you don't like living on towns where you get kos'd then idk why you'd want to remove the rep system. You can't expect to be a murderer and benefit from the protection of safe towns. Like having your cake and eating it too. Truth is playing MMOs where everyone tries to kos is no fun and ruins the social aspect of it. It makes exciting encounters a mundane annoyance. So if you really like pvp as much as you claim... Lawless towns are for you

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
The only time I've ever lowered my rep enough to get banned from a city was when I was intentionally killing everyone I saw
Well you're lucky then. I don't go negative either, but that involves a lot of running with parcels. I don't understand how come a system that was intended to punish PKs punishes me while i never killed an innocent player (that is, untagged, friendly, or not in a hostile guild). And i am not a thursar. Omg my heart bleeds for thursars.

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
Well you're lucky then. I don't go negative either, but that involves a lot of running with parcels. I don't understand how come a system that was intended to punish PKs punishes me while i never killed an innocent player (that is, untagged, friendly, or not in a hostile guild). And i am not a thursar. Omg my heart bleeds for thursars.
why are you killing blues when you run packages? I ask because you said you play lawful

Tzone

May 16, 2021
People complain about the murder count and rep system a lot. But I don't think they realize they can live in guild keeps or lawless camps if they want to kill everyone they see on sight. And if you don't like living on towns where you get kos'd then idk why you'd want to remove the rep system. You can't expect to be a murderer and benefit from the protection of safe towns. Like having your cake and eating it too. Truth is playing MMOs where everyone tries to kos is no fun and ruins the social aspect of it. It makes exciting encounters a mundane annoyance. So if you really like pvp as much as you claim... Lawless towns are for you
I live in both red town.

First very disingenuous to say live in keeps when we dont have furniture or other devices yet. All we have are chest. Kran doesnt have a furnace. Have to go to GK area to make steel or go on a blue alt.

If you dont like PvP there are plenty of other games while there are very few Open World PvP games. Carebears are very greedy people. The more you people talk the more I want to just start camping the grave yard with the people pissed about the rep changes.

Just very ignorant people saying the rep system is good. I went neg rep last stress test protecting newbs in fab grave yard. Just because you are neg doesn't mean you were the aggressor or were killing people who there to PvP. This system really just hurts the ARPK players the most as they need the town.

Keep talking about how much you hate people who PvP in a PvP game. Ill park a dude at graveyard and join the killing.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
why are you killing blues when you run packages? I ask because you said you play lawful
There is no lawfull in this game. Its winners of any fight lose rep and receive murder counts. PvP is just PvP but people cry and start making categories for everything. Going grey doesnt mean you were the aggressor at all.

Reactions: Rorry

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Because we have enemy guilds who refuse to accept wardecs or even strike a deal not toreport each other? Or maybe i should just let them attack us whenever they want and never attack them first or what?

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
Because we have enemy guilds who refuse to accept wardecs or even strike a deal not toreport each other? Or maybe i should just let them attack us whenever they want and never attack them first or what?
If you are attacking first, who is actually the aggressor in that situation? I understand that you want to protect your guild members but if you choose to do that through attacking you become a vigilante in the eyes of the guards. If you really want to help guild members in trouble have a healing spell on hand for them. Again you can play however you want that’s what makes the game fun. But that doesn’t mean there’s no consequences for your in game actions

• Haha
Reactions: ElPerro

Tzone

May 16, 2021
If you are attacking first, who is actually the aggressor in that situation? I understand that you want to protect your guild members but if you choose to do that through attacking you become a vigilante in the eyes of the guards. If you really want to help guild members in trouble have a healing spell on hand for them. Again you can play however you want that’s what makes the game fun. But that doesn’t mean there’s no consequences for your in game actions
If you heal your grey then you are now grey. Do you knot know how the game works?

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
I live in both red town.

First very disingenuous to say live in keeps when we dont have furniture or other devices yet. All we have are chest. Kran doesnt have a furnace. Have to go to GK area to make steel or go on a blue alt.

If you dont like PvP there are plenty of other games while there are very few Open World PvP games. Carebears are very greedy people. The more you people talk the more I want to just start camping the grave yard with the people pissed about the rep changes.

Just very ignorant people saying the rep system is good. I went neg rep last stress test protecting newbs in fab grave yard. Just because you are neg doesn't mean you were the aggressor or were killing people who there to PvP. This system really just hurts the ARPK players the most as they need the town.

Keep talking about how much you hate people who PvP in a PvP game. Ill park a dude at graveyard and join the killing.
Why are you needing to make steel?

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Are you even serious now? I don't know how to explain it to you people. THEY started attacking our guys first, we have an actual war, even if informal (and we TRIED to make it fair and formal mind you), and it's a war that THEY STARTED. Why do i have to put myself at a disadvantage by NOT attacking them when i see them, or hey, maybe i should just have a healing spell on my footfighter and just heal my comrades for 3 hp when they fight outnumbered, great plan overall. Or maybe if our dude has been ganked by them i should just let it go and not gather a squad to intercept them and bring whatever loot our guy had back? Or maybe if i see a mage charging a spell on me that will hit me for 70hp i shouldn't get my bow a shoot em, maybe i should just /droploot instead?

You're basically saying i must choose to be a victim in a PvP game because some noobs keep insisting on farming graveyard alone and start to run away whenever an RPK in a s***t bone tissue armor shows up and getting stamlocked instead of shouting "GUYS THERE'S A PK LET'S KILL THAT ****" and try to at least fight back and get slightly better at pvp. My god if people whine now when you can have a combat ready character in 60 minutes, imagine what it will be like when we'll have normal skill gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcar

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
Are you even serious now? I don't know how to explain it to you people. THEY started attacking our guys first, we have an actual war, even if informal (and we TRIED to make it fair and formal mind you), and it's a war that THEY STARTED. Why do i have to put myself at a disadvantage by NOT attacking them when i see them, or hey, maybe i should just have a healing spell on my footfighter and just heal my comrades for 3 hp when they fight outnumbered, great plan overall. Or maybe if our dude has been ganked by them i should just let it go and not gather a squad to intercept them and bring whatever loot our guy had back? Or maybe if i see a mage charging a spell on me that will hit me for 70hp i shouldn't get my bow a shoot em, maybe i should just /droploot instead?

You're basically saying i must choose to be a victim in a PvP game because some noobs keep insisting on farming graveyard alone and start to run away whenever an RPK in a s***t bone tissue armor shows up and getting stamlocked instead of shouting "GUYS THERE'S A PK LET'S KILL THAT ****" and try to at least fight back and get slightly better at pvp. My god if people whine now when you can have a combat ready character in 60 minutes, imagine what it will be like when we'll have normal skill gain.
Again this is a role playing game RPG. So if you are going to roleplay as a vigilante that’s cool I think that would be fun. I’m right there with you. But vigilantes operate outside the law. So when you do that you can’t complain when the kings guard starts going after you. If you take a life in the game you have the ability to loot from them too. There’s nothing you cannot get looting that you couldn’t get from lawful encampment shops. Guilds “gangs” can war with each other all they want but the kings guard will look at both of them as disturbing the peace.

• Haha
Reactions: ElPerro

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Again this is a role playing game RPG. So if you are going to roleplay as a vigilante that’s cool I think that would be fun. I’m right there with you. But vigilantes operate outside the law. So when you do that you can’t complain when the kings guard starts going after you. If you take a life in the game you have the ability to loot from them too. There’s nothing you cannot get looting that you couldn’t get from lawful encampment shops. Guilds “gangs” can war with each other all they want but the kings guard will look at both of them as disturbing the peace.

If the game is gonna be "RPG" as a united peaceful kingdom, then there is no place for convenient PvP. Murders were not allowed in kingdoms, after all. Let's all just hunt and tell stories by the campfire then? Don't know why there are so many combat skills in this RPG, they waste slots for real gameplay, like farming.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021

I'm sorry but i don't care whatever RP exuses you make for the terrible rep and wardec systems in the game.

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
If the game is gonna be "RPG" as a united peaceful kingdom, then there is no place for convenient PvP. Murders were not allowed in kingdoms, after all. Let's all just hunt and tell stories by the campfire then? Don't know why there are so many combat skills in this RPG, they waste slots for real gameplay, like farming.
Roleplay doesn’t mean peaceful it means you play the role of a character. If your character is a banditt or mass murderer than npcs will act in a way that fits your roleplay. You wouldn’t expect Jason to be met with a friendly wave by the local coffee shop near crystal lake would you lol? No one is saying PvP shouldn’t exist. That’s an over reaction you may be having from some misunderstanding of the conversation.

Toerin

Dec 19, 2021
I'm sorry but i don't care whatever RP exuses you make for the terrible rep and wardec systems in the game.
You must not like RP then lol. And that’s totally fine too. To each his own. But you may want to try something that isn’t an mmorpg. New World is a great option and I think it hits all the spots you want this game to be.

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Roleplay doesn’t mean peaceful it means you play the role of a character. If your character is a banditt or mass murderer than npcs will act in a way that fits your roleplay. You wouldn’t expect Jason to be met with a friendly wave by the local coffee shop near crystal lake would you lol? No one is saying PvP shouldn’t exist. That’s an over reaction you may be having from some misunderstanding of the conversation.
I would totally not expect people I kill to revive and tell a guard that I killed them, either. Yet there they are

Status
Not open for further replies.