I should not be getting slowed after being hit

Grey

Apr 1, 2022
A skilled player would not get caught in melee range with his bow out.
Really? Maybe if you mean honor duel but otherwise....
IMHO balance does not mean that only super players can play archer and rest have to know their place and play more "safe" templates.
Its bad game design.

Moored

Mar 24, 2021
Really? Maybe if you mean honor duel but otherwise....
IMHO balance does not mean that only super players can play archer and rest have to know their place and play more "safe" templates.
Its bad game design.
I mean that if an enemy is within melee range of you, you should not have your bow out, as it would prevent you from defending yourself.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. IMO the goal should be to become a "super player" or at least as effective as you can be. If that is not the case, and you don't care about becoming a better player, that is fine, but don't complain and try to get the game changed to cater your low effort style of play.

Grey

Apr 1, 2022
I mean that if an enemy is within melee range of you, you should not have your bow out, as it would prevent you from defending yourself.
Easy to say but I doubt that anyone has full awareness in 1st person game and there is always surprise attack
Also. Switching between weapon for archer is The Worse ever in all games I ever play and this is the fact.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.
Sure I'm entitled to your opinion. Thank you for granting it to me.

IMO the goal should be to become a "super player" or at least as effective as you can be. If that is not the case, and you don't care about becoming a better player, that is fine, but don't complain and try to get the game changed to cater your low effort style of play.
Condescension is overflowing ....
So in your not so humble opinion game is ideally balanced and any criticism is simply wining of players who dont want to became better but want to Dev adjust game to them and this is evident because...?
Well, You are entitle to your opinion BUT dispute is not exchange of opinions but arguments

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
In case they happen to get a fair fight, which they probobly wont, because 90% of fights are 1 side zergs and wins. And they have nothing better to do.

Maybe it is a TZ thing, I generally have more 2v3s or 2v2s even 1v1s than I have zerg encounters. Maybe you should stick to less active roads? There are many videos on YouTube with similar numbers.

Yes there are external factors, but thy don't just flop the odds of winning to one side, yes it decreases/increase your odds, but that is the point of an immersive open world game. That is exactly what I want.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
I have 400+ hours in this game and not once in my life have I ever seen a 1v1 melee fight break out anywhere except for in town

Don't know what you are doing wrong, maybe get out of town more? How many of those 400+ hours are you sitting in town?

I have experienced a few 1v1s, yes they tend to be ambushes, but what kinda warrior will not use surprise to his advantage? Again, there are videos of 1v1s. Maybe go YouTube a bit?

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Don't know what you are doing wrong, maybe get out of town more? How many of those 400+ hours are you sitting in town?

I have experienced a few 1v1s, yes they tend to be ambushes, but what kinda warrior will not use surprise to his advantage? Again, there are videos of 1v1s. Maybe go YouTube a bit?

I'm a mage

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
So am I, a fatmage infact. I don't think your build determines if you get zergd or not...