I got banned and I don't know why

Tryneor

Nov 9, 2022
I got banned right when I was starting to learn and enjoy the game. I tried to find out the reason via ticket a gm replied and asked for id64. I replied to him quickly but after that no more contact. I'm very sad because I was enjoying the game a lot

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
I got banned right when I was starting to learn and enjoy the game. I tried to find out the reason via ticket a gm replied and asked for id64. I replied to him quickly but after that no more contact. I'm very sad because I was enjoying the game a lot
ask to a mod/gm in discord

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
It is most likely just a day ban if you have no idea what you did.

It would be nice to know what you did to avoid it again. But you will most likely be able to play again soon.

Tryneor

Nov 9, 2022
@gm
Very sad with the SV support team it's been 3 days since I was banned without knowing why.
I have already sent 2 tickets but no reply.
I tried to get in touch with gm on discord who despite being very attentive can't help me.
Can anyone from the SV team help me please?

Esproc

Jan 21, 2022
Meduli
@gm
Very sad with the SV support team it's been 3 days since I was banned without knowing why.
I have already sent 2 tickets but no reply.
I tried to get in touch with gm on discord who despite being very attentive can't help me.
Can anyone from the SV team help me please?
Try a support ticket here?

Tryneor

Nov 9, 2022
I already sent will ask for my id64. I spent more after that I got no more response. it's been 3 days

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
How do you know you got banned or Just a Is a login issue? Do you had an official SV communication ?

Reactions: Tryneor

Tryneor

Nov 9, 2022
How do you know you got banned or Just a Is a login issue? Do you had an official SV communication ?

Hello
when I was trying to log in it appeared that I was banned.
But discord's lgm can solve it.
he told me he was banned because of a vpn, but i don't use it because i'm playing through geforce now.
summary I spent 4 days without playing and without knowing why.