Human clade Shamanistic with Archery problem, please help.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
The clade is horrible for me as a bow an stamfood user.
What can i do?
I use bows and this drains stamina, but when i sit down to rest, HR will get up to max very quick so i cant use any stamfood anymore.
Even if the stamfood hast only 0.x HN i become overweight because my HR are allways maxed.
solution?

you cannot drink water endlessly and 30 or 50 SN is not enough to compensate the drain using a bow for your strenght.
my only solution atm is not to rest and sit down and using weaker bows that i normaly would use.
So the clade gift nerfs my character very hard in many ways.

but i wanted the mental power buff so i choosed it and didnt know its so bad for me as an archer/ ma :(

i'm pissed tbh as i feel my playstyle is completely broken now.
the ticks for stamina need to bei 100 and not 10 like for health, that would maybe help to regain SR in a usefull amount over time.

after kiting some mobs, i was at 30k SR and i couldnt use any stamfood, because my HR were maxed very quick when i rested.
To regenerate to 42000 SR i had to sit down ~1 hour.

am i f... up?
Searching for solutions as i dont want to reroll after all the time i already put into my character.
thanks in advance for ideas and suggestions.

have fun - Stun o/

Reactions: Tzone

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Interesting case

I guess you can find good food receipt but of course it shouldn’t be this way

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
As an elf i cant eat enough food to maintain stamina reserves :p
120+-180 stam food chugging that shit daily and im still going down on reserves if im farming with my bow. i have to stop and watch a video on other monitor and move now and than just so my character stays in game to get hungry so i can eat more.

Maybe not suppose to farm for hours on end i guess and do something else.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
ok guys, problem solved.
fight the troll and die in PvP :D

its ok if i fight harder mobs in melee and lose HR, so i can use regular stam food.
Problem was, i was just kiting Risars as MA and didnt loose HN as i never got hit, but drained stam.
but i additionally switched back to shortbow for that. Maybe not the best solution, but ok.

edit: @Veeshan 200+ is the way to go i guess , best food i made until has 210 SN

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah I had this issue as well. MA and even archer dont lost health reserves which means you cant eat stam food with out letting a mob hit you.

People arent realizing is that we are maxed out in health reserves and never get hit in PvE. The reserve system is pretty stupid and list a time gate for play time.

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
Standing in a campfire can help. I did this for ten min yesterday when I accidentally went overweight.

Reactions: Tzone