How is the Queue system suppose to work?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Just a note.

Someone asked on discord asked and Seb stated that you need to cancel the error that does not have the info about the que.

If I understood right then,

The one that says "You are in the que to enter the server. Keep this windo open ......." and has an "OK" button Is good and should be left going.

The one that says "The login failed the server can't be reached" and has a "CANCEL" button should be canceled.
You then will have push the login button again after waiting a few.

Last edited:

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
While I absolutely agree that this is what a Stress Test is for, I do question them leaving us to wonder if everything was broken instead of taking a minute to reassure the community by saying that what we're seeing was "as intended".

Instead, it looks more like they got what they needed from us and left us to flounder in ignorance.
They did say that the server has been overloaded at the face of so many players trying to log in all at once, and that they will keep us updated:
They sent out another tweet sometime later about a server-side fix:

Datsik

Mar 25, 2021
They did say that the server has been overloaded at the face of so many players trying to log in all at once, and that they will keep us updated:
They sent out another tweet sometime later about a server-side fix:

Thanks for all the replies. I was so excited when I got home from work to get on and this was bummer. I hope I can get in this weekend and the testing continues to go well. Cheers!

Omicron

Mar 25, 2021
I did manage to get on for a couple hours - long enough to realize that I don't like full loot MMOs. I do like the in-depth crafting system though. Wish more games would go deep like that.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Was playing a few hours ago for awhile. Somehow made my health bars disappear so I logged off because resetui isn't a thing. Haven't been able to get back on but I'll keep trying

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Managed to get in last night and had a great time, no lag or disconnects. Mind you, I live in Australia where the pings are in the 300-350ms range.

The team at SV deserves some serious credit for their effort in getting the server back up and running in record time. Not to mention that this is the weekend, where most other big corporate developers probably would've just left it as it is, and not bother fixing until Monday.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Was playing a few hours ago for awhile. Somehow made my health bars disappear so I logged off because resetui isn't a thing. Haven't been able to get back on but I'll keep trying

Not exactly sure what your situation was but here are a couple things to note.

I think in MO1 constitution could go up and rise your max life without actually filling to max. So as your constitution goes up it will show you have less than max life.

If its working the same in MO2 then you may have just been doing activities that made you constitution/max health rise. If that was so then you did not actually lose life, you got the ability to have more.

There is an action icon for resting that looks like a person sitting with their legs crossed. You can find it in your skills ui. You drag and drop that icon in one of the quick key spots on the side. Then click it or press its assigned key to rest. This is how many skill actions where set up in MO1.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Not exactly sure what your situation was but here are a couple things to note.

I think in MO1 constitution could go up and rise your max life without actually filling to max. So as your constitution goes up it will show you have less than max life.

If its working the same in MO2 then you may have just been doing activities that made you constitution/max health rise. If that was so then you did not actually lose life, you got the ability to have more.

There is an action icon for resting that looks like a person sitting with their legs crossed. You can find it in your skills ui. You drag and drop that icon in one of the quick key spots on the side. Then click it or press its assigned key to rest. This is how many skill actions where set up in MO1.
I mean that my user interface was missing my health Stam bars and I couldn't see them lol

Reactions: Amadman