horse die with no noise in pvp

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
do you know that noise when you hit a wild horse ? or when a mob hit your horse ? GNUEUEUEUEEEEE

it's loud as fk right ?

so why when another player shoot my horse , this one stay silent ??

it's already bad that other player's horse make no noise when they are 15 metters from you ; but with the horse staying silent , it's not a one hit ambush , you could take 2 to 3 hit before looking at your horse hp bar and realising you just got ganked

I WANT A WORLD WITH SOUND !

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Had the same problem often got attacked by a wolf and horse is like "no im not screaming even if i die with the next hit" yeah they really need to fix this.
when hit by fauna i do have the horse screaming i think ?:unsure:

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
do you know that noise when you hit a wild horse ? or when a mob hit your horse ? GNUEUEUEUEEEEE

it's loud as fk right ?

it's already bad that other player's horse make no noise when they are 15 metters from you ; but with the horse staying silent , it's not a one hit ambush , you could take 2 to 3 hit before looking at your horse hp bar and realising you just got ganked

80% of the time I fight in this game there is sound bug, sound get delay or not existant at all. Very anoying in a ''Competitive PvP'' Game.

Vaith

May 28, 2020

D

Deleted member 44

80% of the time I fight in this game there is sound bug, sound get delay or not existant at all. Very anoying in a ''Competitive PvP'' Game.
This is actually not true in SVs defense for MO2. The game is no longer advertised as Hardcore or a PvP game.

• Haha
Reactions: Bicorps

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

it's loud as fk right ?

All pets, including mounts need to have better feedback for when they are taking damage.

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
This is actually not true in SVs defense for MO2. The game is no longer advertised as Hardcore or a PvP game.
The Mortal Online 2 Facebook page still describes it as a "First-Person, open-world, Player versus Player MMORPG" (Emphasis Added).

Never saw advertising that said "Hardcore," though. Kind of an ambiguous concept.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
This happens with all other pets as well, bear sitting still quietly like a good boy while barraged by arrows while I'm looking at my inventory in the middle of nowhere, dies by the time I notice it took damage.. No arrow sound, no hit sound, barely visible arrows most of the time and the combat chat pops don't show through menus anyways I believe even if you had combat chat on non-stop, which is annoying to do

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
This happens with all other pets as well, bear sitting still quietly like a good boy while barraged by arrows while I'm looking at my inventory in the middle of nowhere, dies by the time I notice it took damage.. No arrow sound, no hit sound, barely visible arrows most of the time and the combat chat pops don't show through menus anyways I believe even if you had combat chat on non-stop, which is annoying to do

How long are you staring at your inventory????

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
How long are you staring at your inventory????

Quite a long time when butchering my loot and transporting it to my pets which both have bags etc. and playing the weight minigame.

Also the bags bug sometimes not allowing you to put things in until you take on item out. Anyways, it shouldn't be hard to notify when your pet gets attacked, no matter what you are doing as long as you are actually at the pc.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Quite a long time when butchering my loot and transporting it to my pets which both have bags etc. and playing the weight minigame.

Also the bags bug sometimes not allowing you to put things in until you take on item out. Anyways, it shouldn't be hard to notify when your pet gets attacked, no matter what you are doing as long as you are actually at the pc.

Sorry I learned a while ago dont mess around in the wild when hunting. If I am butchering I already know what I am keeping and what I am dumping. Last night killed 3 campadons in a row... butchered them on the spot, took about 2 minutes because of all the carc. Another 2 minutes to dump anything I didnt want.

My horse would take longer than that to die.. that horse was level 119, and had 260hp.

But yes horses and pets in general need to make some kind of noise when hit. Or be able to link the damage to your UI so you can see when they take damage like when someone shoots you.

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
Sorry I learned a while ago dont mess around in the wild when hunting. If I am butchering I already know what I am keeping and what I am dumping. Last night killed 3 campadons in a row... butchered them on the spot, took about 2 minutes because of all the carc. Another 2 minutes to dump anything I didnt want.

My horse would take longer than that to die.. that horse was level 119, and had 260hp.

But yes horses and pets in general need to make some kind of noise when hit. Or be able to link the damage to your UI so you can see when they take damage like when someone shoots you.

What are you talking about your horse surviving minutes? My 300 hp bear can die in 20s or less. Horse sure at least can have armor unlike pets, but they still die rather quickly even with the heavy armor on.

Reactions: Turd