Horse Bags

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
They fixed servers (hardware) after the first stress test (software) patch. Completely different issues but carry on being angry
You said server issues were a prio. and horses were fixed before that

I'm just telling you, you are factually wrong. No anger here lmao

• Haha
Reactions: BongRips

Tiddly

Mar 31, 2021
You said server issues were a prio. and horses were fixed before that

I'm just telling you, you are factually wrong. No anger here lmao
Yeah, the only likelihood is they had an unfinished version upon Stress Test and used the prototype.

Either way, announcements gave some an aswer to what is happening. It’s only a shame that it’s not this week we’ll see the change. xD

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone who thinks it's fine they implemented this "fix" (which broke fall damage again, and also makes no sense) without a good replacement is just a fanboy who thinks SV can do no wrong.

Implementation of this without a good replacement to transport goods is actually so short sighted it's stunning.

Luckily they'll patch them in soon.

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
They fixed carry weight then spent time on fixing servers so you can log in. You able to understand now pal?

I think you've misunderstood my point, so ill explain it.. again.

My problem is that they have "fixed" a bug without realising the implications of doing so. Like I said, it was an unintentional stand in for a system not currently in the game, a rational person would of seen that and figured its best to leave it in for testing purposes until a time can be allocated to implement a proper system. I'm not quite sure how your translating that into whatever argument your trying to make against my point.

That being said the actual patch that fixed the bug didn't really implement anything to allow me to be able to log in successfully, I was able to log in and play consistently a few days after the start of the stress test after they tweaked the server a few times. That had absolutely nothing to do with the patch. The only thing the patch really fixed for me was the invisible walls outside of MK and the skills resetting.

So yet again I don't understand your point, you should probably do a few more bong rips and figure it out for yourself. Names quite fitting btw.

Reactions: Suttner

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
I think you've misunderstood my point, so ill explain it.. again.

My problem is that they have "fixed" a bug without realising the implications of doing so. Like I said, it was an unintentional stand in for a system not currently in the game, a rational person would of seen that and figured its best to leave it in for testing purposes until a time can be allocated to implement a proper system. I'm not quite sure how your translating that into whatever argument your trying to make against my point.

That being said the actual patch that fixed the bug didn't really implement anything to allow me to be able to log in successfully, I was able to log in and play consistently a few days after the start of the stress test after they tweaked the server a few times. That had absolutely nothing to do with the patch. The only thing the patch really fixed for me was the invisible walls outside of MK and the skills resetting.

So yet again I don't understand your point, you should probably do a few more bong rips and figure it out for yourself. Names quite fitting btw.
Ohhh burn! I had zero problems logging in after the server migration! Maybe you should ASK around! Names quite fitting by the way

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
Ohhh burn! I had zero problems logging in after the server migration! Maybe you should ASK around! Names quite fitting by the way

It's a good job I never actually expected anything serious or coherent from you in the first place, your forum game is weak. Feel free to compile a list of all my rebuttals since its clear you're not capable of coming up with any yourself.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
It's a good job I never actually expected anything serious or coherent from you in the first place, your forum game is weak. Feel free to compile a list of all my rebuttals since its clear you're not capable of coming up with any yourself.
Yeah man great rebuttal! Your entire argument is an assumption that SV is stupid and had no idea that fixing characters not properly calculating their weight limits for carrying items, would make it more challenging to carry large quantities of items from place to place.

Good thing you were here to point out the obvious! All of nave is indebted to you for your service to the community!

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah man great rebuttal! Your entire argument is an assumption that SV is stupid and had no idea that fixing characters not properly calculating their weight limits for carrying items, would make it more challenging to carry large quantities of items from place to place.

Good thing you were here to point out the obvious! All of nave is indebted to you for your service to the community!

Oh wow, it only actually took you 2 days to finally make an actual statement. If I wasn't having fun poking at your intelligence I would of stopped caring by now. So thanks for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Suttner

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020

Damn I sure hope your opinion on me has changed due to replies on the mortal online forums. I really know who you are and truly am concerned!

Strilan

May 28, 2020
Nobody seems to have patience these days. :D A vast number of clueless people seem to think all Alpha/Beta games should really have 100% of the game features implemented, too. They are endlessly amusing.

Ummm.... They removed an INTEGRAL FUNCTION of the game (moving materials). And now you can't move any materials and the economy is almost at a standstill as a result...

And your benefit to this conversation is to try to be edgy and insult someone else for a valid complaint. GGWP

"Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. "

• Haha

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
I understand the frustration, there's not much to do in the current beta, but SV removed a bug that allowed people to move around a near limitless amount of goods and materials, which was never intended at all.

Is it annoying that there aren't horse bags..yes, should SV have seen this coming...sure, but should they not eliminate bugs when they find them and have a fix for them just because most people were taking advantage of them to "hard farm" meaningless resources in a beta? I don't think so. I think from SVs perspective you eliminate every function which isn't working as it should when you have the means and ability to do so.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
I understand the frustration, there's not much to do in the current beta, but SV removed a bug that allowed people to move around a near limitless amount of goods and materials, which was never intended at all.

Is it annoying that there aren't horse bags..yes, should SV have seen this coming...sure, but should they not eliminate bugs when they find them and have a fix for them just because most people were taking advantage of them to "hard farm" meaningless resources in a beta? I don't think so. I think from SVs perspective you eliminate every function which isn't working as it should when you have the means and ability to do so.

Whether it's a bug or feature is irrelevant. A functionality was removed without a replacement:
We were able to transport a considerable amount of goods on horseback. Now we can't and it has greatly affected the economy

Should they remove the carry weight "bug" on horses? Sure. How about they wait with removing it until they have an alternative means to move goods on horseback though?

And I'm not convinced being able to carry a full inventory on horseback was a bug. Rather, they hadn't implemented the horse actually caring about the rider's weight yet.

Me, personally, I'm not too bothered. I'll just wait until they add horse bags before I really play again.
However, the people pretending complaints are just out of impatience and "not understanding beta", I will call them out on being wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelzyr and BongRips

Priamus

Dec 17, 2020
Sweden
Whether it's a bug or feature is irrelevant. A functionality was removed without a replacement:
We were able to transport a considerable amount of goods on horseback. Now we can't and it has greatly affected the economy

Should they remove the carry weight "bug" on horses? Sure. How about they wait with removing it until they have an alternative means to move goods on horseback though?

And I'm not convinced being able to carry a full inventory on horseback was a bug. Rather, they hadn't implemented the horse actually caring about the rider's weight yet.

Me, personally, I'm not too bothered. I'll just wait until they add horse bags before I really play again.
However, the people pretending complaints are just out of impatience and "not understanding beta", I will call them out on being wrong.

Wait, what have I missed, is there an working economy in game? Based on Meta characters. I guess we all need to gather and craft as much resources we can until the wipe comes.

• Haha
Reactions: Xunila and BongRips

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
Wait, what have I missed, is there an working economy in game? Based on Meta characters. I guess we all need to gather and craft as much resources we can until the wipe comes.

There is an economy in-game yes. People are crafting and trading both crafted goods and resources. Trade relations and deals are established...At least they used to do that a lot more.

Priamus

Dec 17, 2020
Sweden
There is an economy in-game yes. People are crafting and trading both crafted goods and resources. Trade relations and deals are established...At least they used to do that a lot more.
Yes, early trade relations is just fine, something I also have. But to call the current state a working economy... Our charachters are super Meta, high skills in no time. I´m just amazed some people put so much effort in to it at this state.