Hey PKs - use mercy mode to ransom. It will help keep players around, and has benefits for you.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Nah I got the old skool 90s rapper mentality: I'm dying w/ this stuff on. If you want it take it.

I was bein stupid in beta and 'roleplaying' w a dude who was bringing a horse back to duli. I was like dood there's no way you're gonna make it gimme your horse. And really there was NO WAY HE WAS GONNA MAKE IT if I attacked him. Putting someone in mercy mode and demanding stuff is insulting, to me, and it's too bad the whole reason to kill is for loot or you could just like lift their loot and get a thief count or w/e. But the point is, even if you wanna get into the whole role playing w/ targets... (lol kinda a weird snm sort of role play tho,) it seems like it would make the most sense to catch someone and be like I'm gonna KILL U. But nobody is gonna go for that.

It's not gonna save anyone MCs. It's not gonna get anyone more loot. So it's kinda DED as an idea imo. Maybe if more levels of depth are added, but in current MO2 nah.

D

Deleted member 44

This is mortal, everyone will be dropping 1 unit of bone tissue at a time in the middle of Fab so it lags the crap out of everyone
Yeah and the LO devs fixed this by combining bags in proximity of each other.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
The server can handle it. If the 3rd world devs at Last Oasis can do it so can SV. Same engine, same problems.

Are you an enterprise-level database administrator?

It isn't an issue about game engine, it is an issue of backend data management.

D

Deleted member 44

Are you an enterprise-level database administrator?

It isn't an issue about game engine, it is an issue of backend data management.
These guys took a week to make a server queue. I think "backend data management" is the least of their concerns. LO devs did it with more people playing the game than MO2 has ever had.

Reactions: Tzone