Guild Size Cap is too small

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Pls StarVault

StarVault pls

Just backspace that little 50 into a 200. Maybe a 300.

Reactions: Suttner

Connacht007

Mar 19, 2021
I can foresee having big logistical issues with a guild cap. Collecting dues, in game communication, etc. is gonna be a pain if big guilds are forced to make 6-way alliances or whatever. With a modern game tech we should be able to have thousands and just pay X amount of gold for X more slots as it grows.

Reactions: Putzin and Suttner

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I can foresee having big logistical issues with a guild cap. Collecting dues, in game communication, etc. is gonna be a pain if big guilds are forced to make 6-way alliances or whatever. With a modern game tech we should be able to have thousands and just pay X amount of gold for X more slots as it grows.

Agreed 100

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
for sure....
any bigger guild already is in this predicament atm

Its a bit rediculous for a modern game to have any limits on guild size at all. So i really hope it gets fixed before release...
Must be a bug and ot a design decision. Or at least I hope so, as latter would just be plain stupid with no upside at all lol

Kenshin

Apr 6, 2021
Why even have a guild cap? What point does it serve? If you have a community of 500 theyre going to play together regardless this is a hardcore sandbox I should be able to play how I want with who I want

Dont put carebear restrictions on guild limits because you only want to play with your 5 buddies, large guilds who like large scale battles should have the option to have hundreds in their guild. Remove restrictions completely, its dumb.

I agree it doesn't make sense all it does is waste gold

Reactions: Suttner