Feedback to alliance system

Xenom

Feb 23, 2022
Hey,

I think there is quite a problem with the alliance system atm.

Why?
Mortal can either be played in a big guild but is also quite enjoyable within a small guild gameplay wise. Sadly the alliance system is heavily punishing small guilds with the limit of 10 guilds and the cost no matter the size of a guild.

So what should be changed?
The limit shouldn't be 10 guilds but a max number of players in an alliance should be what counts. Therefor a way would be to make some sort of member count tiers, like 0-15, 16-30,31-50, 51-80, 81-150 (not sure if there is a guild member cap right now).
So an alliance should have a point cap whatever SV wants to have as max ppl in an alliance and every tier should have different points and cost to be in an alliance.

If this doesn't get changed it will all be about to get 10 big guilds in an alliance and all smaller will get forced to merge tho playing it in a small guild is a lot of the fun part in the game,so why hinder small ones to work together more closely?

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Hey,

I think there is quite a problem with the alliance system atm.

Why?
Mortal can either be played in a big guild but is also quite enjoyable within a small guild gameplay wise. Sadly the alliance system is heavily punishing small guilds with the limit of 10 guilds and the cost no matter the size of a guild.

So what should be changed?
The limit shouldn't be 10 guilds but a max number of players in an alliance should be what counts. Therefor a way would be to make some sort of member count tiers, like 0-15, 16-30,31-50, 51-80, 81-150 (not sure if there is a guild member cap right now).
So an alliance should have a point cap whatever SV wants to have as max ppl in an alliance and every tier should have different points and cost to be in an alliance.

If this doesn't get changed it will all be about to get 10 big guilds in an alliance and all smaller will get forced to merge tho playing it in a small guild is a lot of the fun part in the game,so why hinder small ones to work together more closely?
What if you make 20 alliances with guilds with 5 people in them and they grow to 500?

I say caps aren't needed at all.

Reactions: Jatix

Xenom

Feb 23, 2022
What if you make 20 alliances with guilds with 5 people in them and they grow to 500?

I say caps aren't needed at all.

another problem is surely that in the end it's not an alliance system like in other games where you create an alliance and afterwards can add more guilds to it but it's basically only a guild standing you pay for. from this perspective it also would make sense to have no caps at all and be done with it, could be a easy way too but as they went with an cap by design it should at least not punish all the ppl that don't want to play in big guilds. i for one think the way it works now is quite a "chaotic" alliance system and would prefer the create an alliance and invite guilds to it over what we have (with or without cap)

but well we have what we have atm and so in regards to my suggestion...let's say max ppl cap for an alliance would be 500, the alliance hit that cap, a guild wants to invite more ppl and therefor would move into a higher tier they would not be able to invite new ppl and the alliance would need to reduce in numbers first - i mean it comes down to if SV really thinks a cap is necessary or not.

in the end it's just bad that small guilds get punished with this and the play it your way thing gets totally thrown out of the window.

Reactions: Najwalaylah