Feedback- How to check Ping with ease! -Poll update-

Where do you land?

• Total voters

Kobalt

Aug 29, 2020
This is only a presentation of the server with a small load considering there's only usually a dozen people on during most days. When I took my ping there was hardly anyone on. What will really be the deciding factor is what your ping looks like when the server is really flooded / pushed. As far anyone outside of ~150ms, you're probably going to have a bad day. Hopefully they do a short open alpha combat stress test sooner rather than later and see what the performance looks like.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
This is only a presentation of the server with a small load considering there's only usually a dozen people on during most days. When I took my ping there was hardly anyone on. What will really be the deciding factor is what your ping looks like when the server is really flooded / pushed. As far anyone outside of ~150ms, you're probably going to have a bad day. Hopefully they do a short open alpha combat stress test sooner rather than later and see what the performance looks like.

I agree, im awaiting the testing day to post new numbers. Though when connecting to a server it should stay the same at all times. We may see the server have more issues then clients. And we 150+ pingers will have a huge advantage called lagg... it will hurt many of those with bad fps.

sertralino

May 28, 2020
Ping statistics for 51.89.234.64:

Minimum = 213ms, Maximum = 217ms, Average = 214ms

from Chile

Last edited:

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Damn misclicked, landed on 56 ping.

CHEATS!!!!!
Im in Norway and closer to the server, something smells fishy here!
Probably cuz your further away on the land line. which probably goes trough Denmark. Think it was Eldrath mentioning there is plans on putting a sea line from UK to Scandinavia. Hopefully they do, so we get better ping than Draculina in Germany :D

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Minimum = 149ms, Maximum = 152ms, Average = 150ms
Sunny Southern-California. We got UFO's fucking off the San Diego coast and the Navy is always tracking them, trying to intercept them. Over land sometimes air-force scrambles from jets. It's crazy out here.

#ServersBelongInEastCoastNA

Last edited:

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
I'm 264 (currently living in Taiwan), my home in SF Bay Area is around 150. I was shocked to see my ping at 260, I literally notice 0 lag, and am plenty able to hold my own against my friend in California (win many fights and can consistently parry everything), so the combat system is doing its job.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
min 35 ms , max 114 ms, med 71 ms. Italy

EDIT: right now : min 59ms, max 89ms, med 73ms.

Last edited: