Fatmages Kinda Underpowered Plz Buff

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Am I reading the chatlog correctly or is your "Ranged Combat" skill levelling up throughout this video??

this is what the rats do, they make a very Convoluted video set up with the worst stats and ask for a nerf but you are correct, they want fresh Rerolled characters to be able to beat mages... like it wasnt bad enought XD

Reactions: PoisonArrows

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
this is what the rats do, they make a very Convoluted video set up with the worst stats and ask for a nerf but you are correct, they want fresh Rerolled characters to be able to beat mages... like it wasnt bad enought XD
image not reading the post where I directly address what hes asking.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Mages on Foot they get interrupted and basically are a free dinner on thanksgiving, worst 1v1 class in game. Mages on Mount takes x2 amount of time to cast, and still gets interrupted. "Community be Like, those Mages are still too strong nerf them I didn't kill it fast enough." That's why we have pets, for a viable option to fight back. Because if we are on foot we can't run away and cast at the same time... And if we have a pet we can't have a mount. And if we have a Pet Ma's still beat us. Also Head Shot isn't in the game yet, or you would have weakspot him in 10 shots for the win. Maybe 100 shots with your aim though. Fat Mages our time will come, just keep eating we can all get fat together.

Reactions: AssassinOTL

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Cheese?

He's doing incredibly simple swing manipulations. If you can't even block what he's doing to you in these videos you just need to stop talking. You don't have the competence to talk as much absolute trash as you do. Hilarious really.

cheese yes, Hey i remember this 🤡 He's another footie that says Body morphine is HIgh skill lol but yea looks like HIgh FF skill translates to Low skill on Range... i guess since body morphing is "simple" but it's on the high skill end of the FF skill cap, but he cant even aim a bow and not hit his horse.... does that mean that mage/archer has a higher skill cap as well? Ay the footies figured it out 🥳

Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
cheese yes, Hey i remember this 🤡 He's another footie that says Body morphine is HIgh skill lol but yea looks like HIgh FF skill translates to Low skill on Range... i guess since body morphing is "simple" but it's on the high skill end of the FF skill cap, but he cant even aim a bow and not hit his horse.... does that mean that mage/archer has a higher skill cap as well? Ay the footies figured it out 🥳
lol we just came in like a pack of wolfs and took a dump on this thread 🤣 😂

• Haha

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Here I will try to pretend to be you with your stupid 1 line sentence replies on most of my threads. Maybe try Uhhh Uhhh... Punctuation and Uhhh uhh Learning how to Aim.

Edit: Got um 😂 🤣
I bet you have the worst aim on the planet
2nd line

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I bet you have the worst aim on the planet
2nd line
With a name like "PoisonArrows" I think you would be surprised. At any rate, I don't think I would be hitting myself, but you do you bud. You really haven't set the bar that high with skill like yours. I think anyone is better, then you.

• Love

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
With a name like "PoisonArrows" I think you would be surprised. At any rate, I don't think I would be hitting myself, but you do you bud. You really haven't set the bar that high with skill like yours. I think anyone is better, then you.
10000 gold on launch or your guild dies.

You have until the siege mechanics are released.

Safe Travels.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
The problem isnt that a fatmage can heal a horse while he is riding it. The problem is you are hitting a player with 210hp and a horse with 310 hp for 10's and you are wondering why its taking so long to kill them. You need a better bow and you should have taken out the spear when you first made contact.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The problem isnt that a fatmage can heal a horse while he is riding it. The problem is you are hitting a player with 210hp and a horse with 310 hp for 10's and you are wondering why its taking so long to kill them. You need a better bow and you should have taken out the spear when you first made contact.
Why do I have to keep saying this?
It isn’t about me and my damage it’s that my damage couldn’t push the other ma’s damage that I was with over the line. How would he do it solo. Right now I think you’d have to just land all hits on player.

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020

No.

It's absolutely a problem that a fatmage can heal a horse while riding it. It's stupidly OP on top of their insane damage against players with no gear risk. Sure there are issues with his example but it's still a problem.

Reactions: agui

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
I don't know if making them MA food again is good, but neither is this

You shouldn't pick fights with people that are better equipped and outskill you. Yes it is possible for people to win out numbered. No, things shouldn't need to be nerfed because of that since this is a skill based game and not solely a numbers/gear score game.

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
No.

It's absolutely a problem that a fatmage can heal a horse while riding it. It's stupidly OP on top of their insane damage against players with no gear risk. Sure there are issues with his example but it's still a problem.

The real question is when veterinary comes in will you be able to bandage the back of your horses head as well. lol

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
You shouldn't pick fights with people that are better equipped and outskill you. Yes it is possible for people to win out numbered. No, things shouldn't need to be nerfed because of that since this is a skill based game and not solely a numbers/gear score game.
So fat mages skill based. You're funny

pretty amazing the ignorance in this thread.

Would love to see all these kids who are typing just put up 100% accuracy on horseback like they're pretending they can do in their head.

D

Deleted member 44

They need to force revert all aiming back to arrow tip only.
That won't increase skill level. It was never an issue in MO1. The most annoying thing right now is the bow sway, which also doesn't increase skill level and is more annoying than anything else for repeated long range shots.

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
So fat mages skill based. You're funny

pretty amazing the ignorance in this thread.

Would love to see all these kids who are typing just put up 100% accuracy on horseback like they're pretending they can do in their head.
MAs get to spray and pray arrows without consequence. If a fatmage misses his long charge spell, it leaves him very vulnerable and with 0 damage/healing dealt. On top of that, getting hit can cancel a spell charge. Face it, you got outplayed despite having all the advantages.

• Haha