Fatmages Kinda Underpowered Plz Buff

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Fat mages are actually bad compared to anything else. People who think fat mages are good are getting caught out in the open without a bow. This is the only time they are even remotely good.

Can’t turn.
Double cast.
Not faster.
Weaker armor.
Interruptible.
Can’t parry.

Did I miss anything?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Fat mages are actually bad compared to anything else. People who think fat mages are good are getting caught out in the open without a bow. This is the only time they are even remotely good.

Can’t turn.
Double cast.
Not faster.
Weaker armor.
Interruptible.
Can’t parry.

Did I miss anything?
The first char I played was a fatmage and it was so strong hitting for 70s through armor. I had a lot of impact in a lot of different fights foot fights incuded

anyway in mo2 killing the horse is clearly not a viable option. Focusing all shots on the player might be but they can wear shields now and it’s not clear how much that effects the interrupt

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
The first char I played was a fatmage and it was so strong hitting for 70s through armor. I had a lot of impact in a lot of different fights foot fights incuded

anyway in mo2 killing the horse is clearly not a viable option. Focusing all shots on the player might be but they can wear shields now and it’s not clear how much that effects the interrupt

If you’re in a large group fight as a fat mage better to just dismount and blow people up and hit your horse for fat Mind heals then to ride around as a target dummy that can’t turn to dodge any shots be it ranged or melee or magic lucky to get a cast off vs 1 MA shield doesn’t effect being interrupted or non interrupted through many hours of testing on both foot mage and fat mage

Once Necro drops and fat mages can turn while casting death hands I’ll give it another go. But atm there’s just better shit to play

Reactions: PoisonArrows

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
What is this Cry baby thread, he literally did no damage to anyone, and is struggling to do the one thing he's supposed to do, what the Carebear is happening to this game? Well I'm going to Make feedback that the Mage should be able to Kill the MC/MA much faster so he's not defenseless on his horse like this sad display, he should be able to cast as fast as he can on foot and not get a limit to how fast he can cast just because he's on a horse.. GIVE mages the option to not be on foot GIVE US MOUNTED MAGE OPTIONS I dare you! FUCKING DO IT! I'll gladly spend 100 points to get regular casting on Horses so I can make a river of tears in this thread.

crying that someone who cant even throw a spell to damage your HP is over powered while you hide behind Heavy armor... must be fucking nice to be a casual

any other class if you miss that much and lose them you get punished for it just be thankful it was a mage that cant return a lot of DPS because of the Handicaps and go get better. or die to anything else

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
What is this Cry baby thread, he literally did no damage to anyone, and is struggling to do the one thing he's supposed to do, what the Carebear is happening to this game? Well I'm going to Make feedback that the Mage should be able to Kill the MC/MA much faster so he's not defenseless on his horse like this sad display, he should be able to cast as fast as he can on foot and not get a limit to how fast he can cast just because he's on a horse.. GIVE mages the option to not be on foot GIVE US MOUNTED MAGE OPTIONS I dare you! FUCKING DO IT! I'll gladly spend 100 points to get regular casting on Horses so I can make a river of tears in this thread.

crying that someone who cant even throw a spell to damage your HP is over powered while you hide behind Heavy armor... must be fucking nice to be a casual

any other class if you miss that much and lose them you get punished for it just be thankful it was a mage that cant return a lot of DPS because of the Handicaps and go get better. or die to anything else
He had Eldarwen's horse 1 hit and mine a quarter. Not sure what you're talking about lol.

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
He had Eldarwen's horse 1 hit and mine a quarter. Not sure what you're talking about lol.

I dont count You shooting your horse and Your teammate Hitting your Horse as Damage from an enemy when i look at a video sorry but you also expected a non stated character without basic stats to poop on someone fully stated when you miss and friendly fire, the whole fight, maybe dont ask for a nerf if it was a good fight, but a lot was going on bad there, i dont think it's the Game that needs improvement there

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I dont count You shooting your horse and Your teammate Hitting your Horse as Damage from an enemy when i look at a video sorry but you also expected a non stated character without basic stats to poop on someone fully stated when you miss and friendly fire, the whole fight, maybe dont ask for a nerf if it was a good fight, but a lot was going on bad there, i dont think it's the Game that needs improvement there
You clearly have no idea that you're not just going to land all of your shots.

Also you're very dishonest saying i'm friendly firing by hitting my own horse once.

its also a 2v1, so my stats aren't all that relevant.

I get it though, because you're just bad generally and therefore have limited understanding

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
You clearly have no idea that you're not just going to land all of your shots.

Also you're very dishonest saying i'm friendly firing by hitting my own horse once.

its also a 2v1, so my stats aren't all that relevant.

I get it though, because you're just bad generally and therefore have limited understanding

you really didnt notice that not only did you hit your horse, but your buddy did too?

bit its all good throw all the shad you want lol it's funny to post that you can cheese a bad melee system but when i pull out a DOM pet dont start crying when you cant answer back to it... or a DK

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
you really didnt notice that not only did you hit your horse, but your buddy did too?
I understand that you make 0 mistakes when you play, especially random ones where your horse just gets in the way of your arrow.

Just tired of bad players talking like they're smart.

Reactions: AssassinOTL

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
I understand that you make 0 mistakes when you play, especially random ones where your horse just gets in the way of your arrow.

Just tired of bad players talking like they're smart.

I love that you pull out someone Doing the most to body morph to cheese through the parry system because they cant outplay you through reaction and twitch skills.. i'd probably try to have the False Equivalency talk with you but it's beyond you rn so go ahead with your day :D

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I love that you pull out someone Doing the most to body morph to cheese through the parry system because they cant outplay you through reaction and twitch skills.. i'd probably try to have the False Equivalency talk with you but it's beyond you rn so go ahead with your day :D
that someone is me lol

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020

Cheese?

He's doing incredibly simple swing manipulations. If you can't even block what he's doing to you in these videos you just need to stop talking. You don't have the competence to talk as much absolute trash as you do. Hilarious really.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Am I reading the chatlog correctly or is your "Ranged Combat" skill levelling up throughout this video??
It is, the point of the video isn't me. Its the full MA that i'm with and that my damage was not able to push it over the line.

Anyway, just don't focus the horse on a fatmage I guess? Because you're definitely not going to kill it by yourself.