fall damage calculator is broken

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
ok , i know , nothing new here

but godamit , i can survive from a fall with 50% of my hp and die from a smaller fall with same base hp and same weight load

THATS NOT NORMAL !

Waam

Aug 24, 2021
ok , i know , nothing new here

but godamit , i can survive from a fall with 50% of my hp and die from a smaller fall with same base hp and same weight load

THATS NOT NORMAL !
Momentum comes into play; Landing Technique, etc. I'm sure there's a damage range that's calculated, instead of a static number.

Sometimes people fall down and break their limbs. Sometimes, they just sprain an ankle; Both falls can be from the same height.. see my point?

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
i perfectly see your point , but i feel like there is some sort of rng here ... and since it's a game , that make me crazy

D

Deleted member 44

Fall damage scales with landing technique, player mass, player armor mass, and player inventory mass. I will agree with you that horse fall damage is completely busted. You hit a bump and your horse will explode.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
t
Fall damage scales with landing technique, player mass, player armor mass, and player inventory mass. I will agree with you that horse fall damage is completely busted. You hit a bump and your horse will explode.

did you already try a jump with a max lvl lyk ? :d

but in what happened to me , i died to a fall with same condition that let me survive a bigger fall ; that's what horrible ;

the two fall were like 5 minute apart ( so yeah i was playing with fire at the moment ) but same inv , same landing lvl ( if not higher ) same armor etc