Fabernum Tower is boring

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
The Zombies are kinda boring, even for new players, and much less of a challange as the fabernum tower dungeon in Heaven.

I would like to see some additional Zombies inside. Something like risen greater or strong walkers with weapons and some interesting loot. Maybe a lich (undead magician), some skeletons with swords ... etc to spice it up. The dungeon looks really good but it is sadly very boring compared to the dungeon in heaven.
The sewers could be spiced up aswell. Some rooms with veteran bandits or a Necro and risen pets. I think we need Zones for new players and for more advanced players in every dungeon, depending which rooms they choose to go. Other dungeons should follow the same principle. A fork in the road, so big groups can choose the left way (more monsters and loot) or the right way with just a few mobs for solo players or small groups.

I also think that the GV could have second level with some more challanging mobs.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
everythink is boring in this game ;/
i think some of the dungeons are really fun. Especially the necro dungeon., but some of them need improvements. The necro dungeon need a dropoff after the bridge, so you cant go back to bridge and camp it if you go deeper.

Reactions: Ashon

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
They just need to add some basic level beginner mob variation, like what they have with bandits, just with walking dead - Similar to how it was in MO1. In

MO1 there was multiple walker types;
- Walker
- Decrepit walking dead
- Walking dead swordsman
- Fresh walking dead
- Walking dead general
The walking dead generals in MO1 also had ranged/AOE attacks, to spice things up a bit too. From memory I think decrepit or swordsman had a poopy ranged attack too.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Ashon

Sep 17, 2022
i think some of the dungeons are really fun. Especially the necro dungeon., but some of them need improvements. The necro dungeon need a dropoff after the bridge, so you cant go back to bridge and camp it if you go deeper.
Thats a fantastic idea - once you cross the bridge theres nothing until you drop down to a place you cant go back to the bridge from.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Thats a fantastic idea - once you cross the bridge theres nothing until you drop down to a place you cant go back to the bridge from.
I would also like keys for seperate sections of the dungeon. That there is a left and right way. You pick the one you find the key for, so it is not that easy go get ganked from a group behind, if they not have the key. They would need to kill mobs first to find it.