Equipment hits on weapons.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Low iq retard is whats wrong with his post

correction all his posts
Hes a top tier player and most top tier player agree with him. But you insult his intelligence and knowledge on the game which is correct with out actual substance.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
Hes a top tier player and most top tier player agree with him. But you insult his intelligence and knowledge on the game which is correct with out actual substance.
What???
My issue is with him calling people retards and the like. I don't give AF if he's a top tier player.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Off topic? This dude is using the existence of MANA as proof magic is more viable or popular than foot fighters.

yyyyawwwwwnnnnnn
It's time for your depression nap, would you like a nipple and a warm blanket?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Can we get rid of this complete RNG garbage mechanic? There should be no equipment hits unless you hit a shield.

It isnt RNG. The weapon or shield or even the bow, all have a hit box. You can hit specifically that piece of equipment.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It isnt RNG. The weapon or shield or even the bow, all have a hit box. You can hit specifically that piece of equipment.
You cant control if you hit a equipment most of the time. People are not purposefully moving their character around to make you land equipement hits. Its accidental for both sides, so yeah that means it randomly occurs.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You cant control if you hit a equipment most of the time. People are not purposefully moving their character around to make you land equipement hits. Its accidental for both sides, so yeah that means it randomly occurs.

You can aim for weapons or equipment. It is hard but I practiced on a guild mate, shooting his axe when he is dueling other guildmates for fun.

Reactions: Moored

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Equipment hit should do massive dura dmg, hitting someone's weapons should fuck it up and it shouldn't be considered as a parry dura loss.

Reactions: Hodo