Equipment hits on weapons.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
try to fight a poleaxer with a maul, 90x100 equipment hits. what a joke game

Piet

May 28, 2020
at least it lowers the dura of the weapon but I agree although it's realistic it doesn't add anything to the game.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
Was wondering when someone was making this a thread, easily the worst thing while fighting someone is randomly hitting their weapon by 1 pixel and doing 0 damage. if it cant be removed then at least make hitting someones weapon/bow have 5 protection worth of armor instead of 100% damage block.

Even a strong shield will always get damage bled through it from swinging melees while a tiny dagger can fully absorb the shock of a giant axe, its just crazy.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Was wondering when someone was making this a thread, easily the worst thing while fighting someone is randomly hitting their weapon by 1 pixel and doing 0 damage. if it cant be removed then at least make hitting someones weapon/bow have 5 protection worth of armor instead of 100% damage block.

Even a strong shield will always get damage bled through it from swinging melees while a tiny dagger can fully absorb the shock of a giant axe, its just crazy.
Everyone complains about it. I was asked to make a thread but I forgot.

foe

Oct 26, 2021
polearm users farming equipment hits i swear that long shaft sticking out is like -10% hits negated

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Can we get rid of this complete RNG garbage mechanic? There should be no equipment hits unless you hit a shield.
Best part is if mages hit equipment it hits for full damage. Rewarded for missing their target.

• Haha
Reactions: Falcar

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021

This

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Bump, this is still relevant.

Equipment hits on weapons RNG and a garbage mechanic.

Reactions: Tzone

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
Or maybe make the PvE enemies also do hilt hits etc.? I mean according to their website, "all humanoid enemies use the exact same rules as the players do.". Except they really don't, cannot spell shield against them and they cannot miss to name a few.

Reactions: Jandles

Jandles

Feb 14, 2022
Or maybe make the PvE enemies also do hilt hits etc.? I mean according to their website, "all humanoid enemies use the exact same rules as the players do.". Except they really don't, cannot spell shield against them and they cannot miss to name a few.
You also can't interrupt AI casters, PVE enemies absolutely use a different system.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
lol…that’s why you see so many mages running around right; all those advantages?
Guilds dedicated to only mage players aka mana. How many dedicated footy guilds are out there?
Anyways, you're so far off topic. Nice low iq statement. I'm sorry that your brain seems to not use this thing called logic. Another brain dead mage player above.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Najwalaylah

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
Guilds dedicated to only mage players aka mana. How many dedicated footy guilds are out there?
Anyways, you're so far off topic. Nice low iq statement. I'm sorry that your brain seems to not use this thing called logic. Another brain dead mage player above.
This is akin to every other post I've seen you make, go smoke some weed or something, calm down. lol

Tzone

May 16, 2021
This is akin to every other post I've seen you make, go smoke some weed or something, calm down. lol
whats wrong with his post. Mage is pretty strong and easy to play if not OP in the right hands. Thats why I play it.
But mage doesnt give you that those endorphins each time you smack a kid with a weapon. Better feedback while playing a foot fighter which give more enjoyment to the player. Also its has more depth and skill requirement then mage so you get less board with it.

I play on my melee because its more fun but I do far better on mage.

TheChersk

Feb 1, 2022

Off topic? This dude is using the existence of MANA as proof magic is more viable or popular than foot fighters.

yyyyawwwwwnnnnnn

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Off topic? This dude is using the existence of MANA as proof magic is more viable or popular than foot fighters.

yyyyawwwwwnnnnnn
Hes a top Foot fighters and a good mage. Would beat most players on both open world.

Stamina is very harsh in this game and being able to attack with mana and save your stamina while regening it is huge boon of mages.