Doubled game/ refund

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
i bought my friend mo2 on your website and she tried to enter key in steam but it says that she already has a product. we are almost sure we didint buy it for her but she was participating in free test. plz help us with that. we need to make sure if she really has this product if so then plz refund gift i did for her
thank you

Tzone

May 16, 2021
i bought my friend mo2 on your website and she tried to enter key in steam but it says that she already has a product. we are almost sure we didint buy it for her but she was participating in free test. plz help us with that. we need to make sure if she really has this product if so then plz refund gift i did for her
thank you
Hit up farmerjoe / @Sebastian Persson on discord. He might be able to help you out. I dont expect a refund unless there system allowed you to get 2 keys on one account. Its a "donation" that just so happens to give you a key.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
thank you
check out if you have 2 keys on the account page. one is for the full steam version the other one just for the stress test.

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
We need to be able to buy the game through steam. It would also be nice to gift the game only not a sub.