Do you like scary movies?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
No. Most movies aren't scary and the actually scary ones fuck me up. lol.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Liki liki

I don't have that many fav terror movies cuz its a genre thats on the verge of death, with so many cliché predictable stories and easy scary resources like high sound amplitude Volumes, beauty vs horrid and shit like that.

Alien saga, good scifi what can i say ridley Scott universe Is dope.

Darío Argento trilogy, suspiria, lacrimorum and the other one. Excelent 70-80's terror.
And the reboot of suspiria with tilda Swinton and music by Thom yorke its great.

Medium, this movie i think its corean? A really fresh horror film dressed as a documentary.

Evil dead.

The exorcist.

Scanners and Cronenberg movies.

The invasion of the body snatchers LOL

Event Horizon

The sphere

Stalker - Tarkovski

Solaris

And More...

Reactions: Senusret and Jybwee

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Raised by Wolves is pretty cool sci-fi horror series
Not precisely horror but what a good show, one of the best scifi shit i've seen recently, u can see the nurture of riddley Scott universe.
Then u get to see stuff like the last Star Trek shows and omg can't understand how the script writers can even come up with such garbage, their minds are rotten.

Reactions: Senusret

Khulan

Feb 26, 2022
I don't really get scared of movies (but I will give myself heart palpitations with scary books or video games) but I did get super, super high once when I was younger and watched '28 Weeks Later'. I remember it being absolutely compelling and chilling - but having rewatched it a couple times since then, it just doesn't hit me like it did the first time.

I think with movies, suspense and not horror gets to me a bit more.

I've been in a few quite scary real life situations, so maybe the contrast ruins it for me? I don't know.

My girlfriend can basically ruin her life for a while by watching a scary movie. I usually just fall asleep.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Yep, when my mom is watching a movie with me, she is funny to watch & listen to.

badarsteve

Jan 3, 2023
I love horror movies and they are usually the getaway for me from the humanly world since i have a strong belief in ghosts, I keep every instruments related to it in my xxxtentacion-backpack.

Last edited: