Do you like scary movies?

Zyconnic

May 28, 2020
Denmark
If you haven't watched these two, you're in for a treat:
Hereditary (2018)
Midsommar (2019)

Midsommar might not be the tradionally horror movie but still.. it creates such a weird feeling and it is just creepy af
Hereditary is just a masterpiece. No jumpscare-shit, plain horror, awesome acting.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Premutos the fallen Angel is the best zombie movie ever made. I also like Beyond the Limits. Two very good Horror Movies from germany but kinda brutal. Its also free on youtube.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
In the past, horror films often had a certain sense of humor,
but there is one exception and this is
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Reactions: Melhisedek

G McB

Sep 17, 2021
Aliens, Nightmare on Elm Street

I enjoyed The Battery and The Night Eats the World for zombie movies that I found actually interesting.

The Mist has the funniest surprise ending. I also recently watched that thing about the guy living in the lighthouse called Cold Skin it was enjoyable.

Bad Taste and Braindead were hilarious movies.

There was some TV series of Edgar Allen Poe stories or something I remember freaking me out as a kid.

And some Belgian short movie called Harpyu definitely traumatised me as a child.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

FinalGirlSid

Sep 23, 2021
If you haven't watched these two, you're in for a treat:
Hereditary (2018)
Midsommar (2019)

Midsommar might not be the tradionally horror movie but still.. it creates such a weird feeling and it is just creepy af
Hereditary is just a masterpiece. No jumpscare-shit, plain horror, awesome acting.
Hey Midsommar is one of my favorites. I was over an hour into it and didn't even realize I was drawn into it so much. It has one of my favorite endings.

ROTLUST

Oct 9, 2021
hell raiser 1 2 3 i am a Clive barker fan in general so i don't know if i that counts a favorite movie.
most modern horror movies are really comedys.

Reactions: Paffu