Continuously updated list of guild location claims

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
I remember when ZEAL tried to take the small AI jungle town and utterly failed. :p

I'm sure there is some demonic way you've made this make sense to you, Soldeus is a particularly deceptive demon. I remember watching the waves crash down, washing away all trace of Soldeus worship and the AI from the sacred jungle. I believe it was 3 guilds and a village dedicated to the demon, all cleansed with boulders, hand-picked by members of the faith. We are so few and the forces of evil so vast. Many souls were cleansed as well, it was a glorious day.

🙏

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
If anyone wants to claim Kranesh you should probably open a dialogue with AC. It's not a claim likely to go uncontested if your presence causes trouble for those of us using it given it's close proximity to Fab.

While I'm open to sharing it with friendly groups, I personally consider Kran part of our domain and will fight to defend it if need be.
Oh boy, if you only knew about Kranesh :)

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Oh boy, if you only knew about Kranesh :)

I'm aware of its history as a haven for gankers. That is not what we intend to allow it to become in MO2. Or more, it likely still will be a red haven but many of those reds will be wearing AC tags and therefore actually protectors of Fabernuum.

Last edited:
Reactions: MolagAmur

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I'm aware of its history as a haven for gankers. That is not what we intend to allow it to become in MO2. Or more, it likely still will be a red haven but many of those reds will be wearing AC tags and therefore actually protectors of Fabernuum.
Good luck! So is AC considered anti-rpk?

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Good luck! So is AC considered anti-rpk?
Not particularly either. AC is a Player Killing guild. We protect our own and our territory as necessary, but it doesn't mean we won't try to build local relationships.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
[TNO] The Noble Ones will fight to keep Bakti free from usurpers who want easy claim. We support REQ, NWO, OpposingForce, The Duchy of Wessex and the other guilds who made their living in Bakti for over a decade. We fight to keep the south clean of outside invaders. We may have southern hospitality, but once persistence hits things will heat up. Reputations will be tested. Let the games begin.

Last edited:

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
KHAN has already put down a pathetic griefer guild (HUN) that tried to take over our beloved city Morin Khur... and clearly, Divine Mandate has been given to me to claim Toxai too...

:LOL:

Reactions: Ibarruri

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
[TNO] The Noble Ones will fight to keep Bakti free from usurpers who want easy claim. We support REQ, NWO, OpposingForce, The Duchy of Wessex and the other guilds who made their living in Bakti for over a decade. We fight to keep the south clean of outside invaders. We may have southern hospitality, but once persistence hits things will heat up. Reputations will be tested. Let the games begin.

for what it counts, I can vouch for the TNO guys: really friendly and chill!

I have met few of them at one spider cave, and instead of murdering me they shared loot.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
KHAN has already put down a pathetic griefer guild (HUN) that tried to take over our beloved city Morin Khur... and clearly, Divine Mandate has been given to me to claim Toxai too...

:LOL:

I hope the fishing there is good looks beautiful

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
I hope the fishing there is good looks beautiful
In Toxai? yeah, it should be great when they implement it all properly... RPK used to Macro Fish there afk so many times... it was a good spot to kill them and loot all the stuff xD