Content that I miss and want to eventually see in MO2.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I've returned casually to explore the content I've missed after I stopped playing a long time ago, to prepare for TC patch. Still noticed there's still not too much to do in terms of content in the wider world or even around cities. Made me think of all the stuff that was in MO1, that we still don't have in or even know is planned for MO2, shit some was planned and never seen in MO1 lol

The little minor POI's being added are cool and fill the world, but most are just 30 second stops before you move on and have no real value to being there and worth the travel across the much larger map of MO2. Need more character to map POI's and more reason to stick around and farm POI's. We need a variety of POI types. People need to have reason to explore and be in the world for prolonged periods, not just wait for a patch to add a single major dungeon that most will be done with within a week or two. A lot of MO2 patches are carrots on a stick, more substance is needed.

Tindrem
- Sunken district
- Tindrem maze
- Grave yard crypt dungeon

Vinyard Thursar cave

Vadda
- Trap cave

Hyllspeia/Mino caves
- Huegar caves(with added content)

Mage field
- Mage towers dungeon/hidden story/quest

Blood sands
- Thorax + it's little "fetch quest" was interesting

Central steppe
- Demon field/spawn

Cerulite rock

Dynamic world events
- Resource meteors and legendary weapons
- Risar, Bandit, Rat, Demon etc Invasions

Other content
Armor tools to improve defense stats
Whetstones to improve weapon stats
Demon pillars to summon demons
Unique items and the hidden "quests" for them, example Araknars horn and Azuras glove

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Vadda
- Trap cave

This should be a real endgame dungeon. This area badly need a dungeon. Same for the area between tindrem and Meduli.

Every time when people calling this game a riding simulator they get told that they are supposed to live in 1 area, but Meduli, Vadda and Tindrem Area have no Endgame dungeon nearby and not enogh content for new players. Many new players visit the capital of Tindrem and Meduli first.

Download.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Turbizzler

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I really enjoyed the mazes as well.

Some other missing solo activities I enjoyed was lockpicking, sunken ships and the graves you could dig up.

Reactions: Turbizzler

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I really enjoyed the mazes as well.

Some other missing solo activities I enjoyed was lockpicking, sunken ships and the graves you could dig up.
Lockpicking was something I done a lot and found enjoyable, especially competing with other thieves and having little fights over chests lol
Looks like sunken ships and shallow graves are now in the game, with latest patch!

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Lockpicking was something I done a lot and found enjoyable, especially competing with other thieves and having little fights over chests lol
Looks like sunken ships and shallow graves are now in the game, with latest patch!
Nice! Looks like a decent patch.