Client Closes without error during login queue.

Duk420

Jan 12, 2022
Last night I sent a bug report that my bag had disappeared from my horse. About 20 minutes later I was kicked to the login screen.

Since then I sit in queue for about 2.5 hours then the client closes. No error messages, no indication as to why.

I have rebooted multiple times. Cleared cache, temp files, and appdata folder. Ran file verification through steam. Reinstalled EAC. Then uninstalled and reinstalled the MO2 from steam.

Still the client closes after roughly 2.5 hours in the queue every time. No login screen, no errors, no indications of a problem in the log files.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Last night I sent a bug report that my bag had disappeared from my horse. About 20 minutes later I was kicked to the login screen.

Since then I sit in queue for about 2.5 hours then the client closes. No error messages, no indication as to why.

I have rebooted multiple times. Cleared cache, temp files, and appdata folder. Ran file verification through steam. Reinstalled EAC. Then uninstalled and reinstalled the MO2 from steam.

Still the client closes after roughly 2.5 hours in the queue every time. No login screen, no errors, no indications of a problem in the log files.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?
I have no real clue to this, but I wonder, when your client suddenly closes, has a second instande of it opened for "like, no reason" and do both of them shut?
This is something you might be able to check by watching your task manager of choice.