Can't Enter Haven

ManixKhorr

Jan 18, 2022
Hi! New player here.

I bougth the game yesterday and I couldn't play it yet. I created two avatars and with both, when I click on Enter Haven, the game load things and when it's time to show my character in the town, goes back to intro screen (the one with Star Vault and fade in Mortal Onliine screens) and have to log in again. After trying several times I just could reach a glipse of the town and the New Player Welcom Window, but then intro screen.

Does anyone have the same problem? Any solution?

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Hi! New player here.

I bougth the game yesterday and I couldn't play it yet. I created two avatars and with both, when I click on Enter Haven, the game load things and when it's time to show my character in the town, goes back to intro screen (the one with Star Vault and fade in Mortal Onliine screens) and have to log in again. After trying several times I just could reach a glipse of the town and the New Player Welcom Window, but then intro screen.

Does anyone have the same problem? Any solution?
just been logged off and now im' blocked at " you are in the server queue" idk maybe they underestimated the player they would get , i don't really know

Barbarian

Jan 12, 2022
They are most likely working on new server hardware getting it going. Thats what this first wipe is for to prep for release and new servers.