Bring back Fabernum Red Priest

D

Dracu

Dont care for the other priests just want to have it like in beta. Fun times with constant fighting. World is big enough and enough other towns for ppl that want to erp at. Wouldnt hurt the game.

Also be so kind and add the redpriest at the tower. Much thx in advance.

Reactions: Bicorps and Tzone

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
nope thx.
Bring TC functions instead.
Bring nations logic instead.
red priests built by player should be hunted like all red players will be with bounty hunters.
red scum should hide in holes.
(yes this is a mmoRPG, not a team deathmatch game)

D

Dracu

nope thx.
Bring TC functions instead.
Bring nations logic instead.
red priests built by player should be hunted like all red players will be with bounty hunters.
red scum should hide in holes.
(yes this is a mmoRPG, not a team deathmatch game)
Thats like a year away or so and atm only ideas that are in henriks head and not ingame. Dont care for pve towns or dungeons, hence keep them all as is, just fab is fine. Not like the other towns are pvp hotspots anyways.

And thanks for pointing out its a mmoRPG, actually mistook it for quake

D

Dracu

you do each time you attack noobs in starter gear who can't even defend themselves.
Seems like you were either a noob who lived in fab or just didnt play in the beta.

Fab was the only pvp hotspot in this game that qualified as one of the very few pvp hotspot in terms of activity.

All other towns did not see that kind of pvp activity on a daily base. It was basically a warfront. Constant back and forth. You didnt go there to kill noobs, noobs were somewhate the doorbell, you gy kill a few, they call out arrival in town. Zerg assembles... Good times. Nobody cares for noobs, they only hve the purpose to play towncrier. You had multiple guilds cycling through blue and red guilds per day.

Content for defenders and for attackers.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
Seems like you were either a noob who lived in fab or just didnt play in the beta.

Fab was the only pvp hotspot in this game that qualified as one of the very few pvp hotspot in terms of activity.

All other towns did not see that kind of pvp activity on a daily base. It was basically a warfront. Constant back and forth. You didnt go there to kill noobs, noobs were somewhate the doorbell, you gy kill a few, they call out arrival in town. Zerg assembles... Good times. Nobody cares for noobs, they only hve the purpose to play towncrier. You had multiple guilds cycling through blue and red guilds per day.

Content for defenders and for attackers.

Dont argue with nub, just ignore them.

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021

I'm from mo1 beta, and this was not my first fullloot full pvp mmo. You weren't even born that i was ganking noobs for my own gain.
I know what it is : for i did it in the past ... but i grew up. Now i prefer to think about the health of the game, instead of my peepeersonal egocentric playstyle.
The fact that you want red priests just outside of bluezone to respawn right in their face without consequences, is plain red carebearism, counter-strike arena mentality, selfish shortsightedness.
Nothing has changed, if you don't die anyway.
I already saw mo1 fail in part because of stupid braindead reds, who couldn't understand their stupidity was hurting the game, already bleeding on the floor because of devs choices.
You are bored while TC & stuff is coming? go fishing, go discover alchemy, reduce your playtime to not burnout / unleash your moronitude on noobs.
But yeah, it's way easier to blame devs only, and act selfish.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They really need to just at least add back the pig farm red priest

D

Dracu

They really need to just at least add back the pig farm red priest
Yeah never really got why that one got turned blue, seemed extremly random. There was kinda no good reason to turn it blue.

D

Dracu

I'm from mo1 beta, and this was not my first fullloot full pvp mmo. You weren't even born that i was ganking noobs for my own gain.
I know what it is : for i did it in the past ... but i grew up. Now i prefer to think about the health of the game, instead of my peepeersonal egocentric playstyle.
The fact that you want red priests just outside of bluezone to respawn right in their face without consequences, is plain red carebearism, counter-strike arena mentality, selfish shortsightedness.
Nothing has changed, if you don't die anyway.
I already saw mo1 fail in part because of stupid braindead reds, who couldn't understand their stupidity was hurting the game, already bleeding on the floor because of devs choices.
You are bored while TC & stuff is coming? go fishing, go discover alchemy, reduce your playtime to not burnout / unleash your moronitude on noobs.
But yeah, it's way easier to blame devs only, and act selfish.
Not sure what you are on about xD i hear alot of rage in these lines with lots of non arguments, leaving not much to respond too... Can you rephrase this into a straightforward argument?

To be fair my argument hasnt been very clear either.

My argument would be:

Fabernum is the closest to a red town, in beta it was the best way to get consistent pvp. Arpk guilds knew it, red guilds knew it. It led to a very healthy amount of pvp between these guilds. Noobs that lived there had a good playground to get their feet wet in pvp aswell,right at their doorstep. It was basically a warfront that had multiple guilds cycle through each day. This led to alot of amazing situations for blues and reds.

There is no other town that has this kind of engagements and frequency.

Bringing back the red priest at fabernum and rekindling this warfront will give arpk guilds a place to go for quick pvp aswell as red guilds. Removing the downtime to get this cheap pvp is the goal cause the game could really use one place where this is possible. Doesnt need to be possible everywhere... Just somewhere and fabernum is ideal.

If SV added two towns that simulate this, that would ofc be the best but lets be honest that wont happen.

Reactions: Havagrim
D

Deleted member 44

I don't agree. I actually want less world priest. Having the red priest in Kranesh and GK should be enough. This means removing the blue priests from the world as well.

Reactions: a.out

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
I offer remove all red priest at all and place only one: at the bottom left corner on map on the sunken isles. Also do penalty for killing blue players and pets minus 5 points reputation (1 kill = minus 5 points). Thus we can dispose from terrorists in game. Evil must be punished!

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I offer remove all red priest at all and place only one: at the bottom left corner on map on the sunken isles. Also do penalty for killing blue players and pets minus 5 points reputation (1 kill = minus 5 points). Thus we can dispose from terrorists in game. Evil must be punished!
Yeah I think if you kill someone in the game your character should get depression and eventually permanently die and you have to remake. Then if you do it again your account gets banned and the cops come to remove your PC from your house.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
No one, because it would be shit. Mmos are about long progression
MO 2 is not the game with long progression. Its very simple and casual game. For 2,5 months of playing I lvl up all skills I wanted, explored 90% of ingame world, bought all I want to buy (and still have more than 1500 gold left in banks). For long progression try such games like Life is Feudal, Atlas.

MO2 content is too small for long progression. Content of this game is for 2-3 months playing, and after that nothing to do in it.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
MO 2 is not the game with long progression. Its very simple and casual game. For 2,5 months of playing I lvl up all skills I wanted, explored 90% of ingame world, bought all I want to buy (and still have more than 1500 gold left in banks). For long progression try such games like Life is Feudal, Atlas.

MO2 content is too small for long progression. Content of this game is for 2-3 months playing, and after that nothing to do in it.
Try mining Oghmium, you wont state that statement ever again.ROFL