Bring back Fabernum Red Priest

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
I dont need it.
So the game is not long progression because you dont want to do the long progression aspects of the game ?
Gotcha!
This game can become second job simulator through the massive grindy parts of the game, more so then most other games out there I have played.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
So the game is not long progression because you dont want to do the long progression aspects of the game ?
Gotcha!
This game can become second job simulator through the massive grindy parts of the game, more so then most other games out there I have played.
There is no point to get oghmium for me. Yes its long process, but what the point (sense)? Its dont need to explore the world.
For example in Atlas you need to build Brig then Galleon for battle with Kraken, for more ship capacity to explore far ocean from islands. Its important.
Whats the point (sense) in MO2 to get for me oghmium? Could I kill with a spear from oghmium kill troll with 2-3 hits? No. Even so, I can kill trolls solo with simple long bow. I think in all must be the point (sense). Oghmium does not affect the exploring of game content.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
There is no point to get oghmium for me. Yes its long process, but what the point (sense)? Its dont need to explore the world.
For example in Atlas you need to build Brig then Galleon for battle with Kraken, for more ship capacity to explore far ocean from islands. Its important.
Whats the point (sense) in MO2 to get for me oghmium? Could I kill with a spear from oghmium kill troll with 2-3 hits? No. Even so, I can kill trolls solo with simple long bow. I think in all must be the point (sense). Oghmium does not affect the exploring of game content.
Well unless you have refined Oghmium then that part of the game is unexplored for you.

But point here was that MO2 is a long progression game, more so than most games like Atlas and LiF which Id say is more casual friendly then MO2.
You felt not because you DIDNT WANT to play MO2s MOST time consuming activity, thats on you not on the game not being long progression.

Ogh enhances the game like any other material or resource does since its the de facto best material in the game, no contest.