Banned macroing? Might aswell remove magic as well (aka please up magic skill gains)

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Lets be honests here, by the shitty design of Time wastage training of skills, macroing should be ingame like in other games that rather have "whats allowed" inside the game and not in 3rd party programs.

Leveling a mage Is like a kick in the balls, it really sucks, unless having massive INT and or los req str weapons cant really kill zombies for clade points.
People that want to focus on their magery builds gotta really consider melee for cladepoints.

Reading books sucks, need to boost shit.

But hey yall mortal players be like in Goofy ass voice "hey guyz i like longtermz progrezzion huehuehue"

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Speak for yourself.

But RSI is not a joke, so by design it should be avoidable.

@Ninogan always said "Just go out and play; the experience is worth more than waiting for the skills to build", so naturally I also agree with what @Nefnate said. But in many ways, ATK-and-non-image-recognition macros are good for the games.
Apologies, ofc my in game character doesnt even have a dick lmao, and i wont take it any further to make the female version joke ... because i'm a grown up

Reactions: Najwalaylah