Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furchtlos

Sep 9, 2023
my 50 ish years old friend banned and I got no explain since 2 weeks.Help center is giving copy paste answers.Robmo kicked me from mo dc .This one from one of our friendScreenshot_20230914_071521.jpg

Furchtlos

Sep 9, 2023
there are other mistake bans

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914_152233.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_152233.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20230914_162254.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_162254.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20230914_162909.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_162909.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 25

Furchtlos

Sep 9, 2023
for what did he get banned?
he doesnt know any cheat app or etc.we asked to help center and lgm discord they dont answer it.He didnt get any warning directly permabanned! we are suspicious there is a guy was using our house .maybe he did and gms saw as his log... Like I said we cant reach anyone to respond our questions!My friend is innocent.he didnt even know there was steam app on phone.they are insisting he cheated and this is a huge bullsht!

angryoldie

Oct 20, 2023
I'm in the same boat almost, as of a few days ago. I know what i did to get a ban (chat infraction) but it's supposed to be a 1 day temporary for violating that /mute.
They banned me in literally 5 mins or less, but have given no reason and are totally ignoring the ticket like you said. Crazy to think they'll actively deal with problems and then just avoid the responsibility afterwards, not a great thing for player retention when the GMs are intentionally hostile and abusing their "power"
No way it's a busy issue when there are less than 1k regular players, and they've already proven they're looking at problems immediately, they're just neglecting the actual moderation part.

Furchtlos

Sep 9, 2023
I'm in the same boat almost, as of a few days ago. I know what i did to get a ban (chat infraction) but it's supposed to be a 1 day temporary for violating that /mute.
They banned me in literally 5 mins or less, but have given no reason and are totally ignoring the ticket like you said. Crazy to think they'll actively deal with problems and then just avoid the responsibility afterwards, not a great thing for player retention when the GMs are intentionally hostile and abusing their "power"
No way it's a busy issue when there are less than 1k regular players, and they've already proven they're looking at problems immediately, they're just neglecting the actual moderation part.
am in this game for years.never even get temporary ban.Now my 2 chars are banned cuz they were logged in from that comp.Helpcenter is useless af .I have hours spent on that chars.I dont even know why they banned .They didnt even say lol they are hostile af .worst customer service ever exist

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
From My understanding the bans OP is talking about are justified. The OP is going around telling people his 52 year old "friend" who plays mo2 but doesn't know how to run a computer, was banned. Its not adding up and I am locking this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.