Attribute Distribution

Warshrike

Feb 13, 2022
Hello everyone! This is my first time playing Mortal Online, and so far am having a blast. I've got a question though, which I keep getting conflicted information on...

When you create your character, are the max attributes you get on the character creation page permanent? I know you can raise and lower your Str, Dex, Int, etc. in game. But what about the caps? Say you make a Huergar Tank with high strength and Con and bottom of the barrel int. Could you then do complete 180 and turn him into a Fat Mage with enough work in game and be able to hit the max int cap for a Huergar?

Thanks in advance!

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Hello everyone! This is my first time playing Mortal Online, and so far am having a blast. I've got a question though, which I keep getting conflicted information on...

When you create your character, are the max attributes you get on the character creation page permanent? I know you can raise and lower your Str, Dex, Int, etc. in game. But what about the caps? Say you make a Huergar Tank with high strength and Con and bottom of the barrel int. Could you then do complete 180 and turn him into a Fat Mage with enough work in game and be able to hit the max int cap for a Huergar?

Thanks in advance!

Yes the caps are permanent, you can change them slightly by changing weight class but changing cap by changing age is not possible yet (maybe in the future with potions)

D

Deleted member 44

What Raknor said with one exception. The Avlarin have an age clade that will reduce the negative effects of age. I recommend using the character calculator to determine the best attribute distribution for your character.

Warshrike

Feb 13, 2022
Okay, so I've got a Huergar at age 50 and Stout. His int is at 119 right now. I won't be able to get to the max int ((220?)) but at least somewhat close by changing his weight class? Are there any other limiting factors besides weight and age?