Anatomy and Damage Assessment

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
How inaccurate is the damage reading when Damage Assessment is 0.
Is this really a thing?
In the heat of battle, seeing someone hit for 40, when you actually hit them for 60, is BIG big.
How is this really a thing?
And
please make Anatomy a non-primary. I think everyone has the right to a consistent/reliable heal in this game. So little in this game is forgiving. Losing health is one of those.
Suggestion: Make it a special skill, where certain "quests" have to be done to maximize it.
Each 1/4 mark of the 100 points has a plateau that needs to be overcome.
@25 Anatomy Skill Points, we need the finishing blow on the Grave Keeper
@50 we need the finishing blow on Sator Boss
@75 we need the blow on Minotaur King, etc, etc.

I think this could lead to some very interesting thought consideration on how skills are developed in MO2.
But, if the Damage Assessment is ±5, thats okay.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
i agree ultimately, but, too late. we have them now. call it a journey.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Better suggestion- Remove damage assessment from the game, and make everyone have 100 standard. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to ever have a chat box that can say inaccurate numbers. Theres nothing good about having the system. It adds 0 fun or benefits to gameplay.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Better suggestion- Remove damage assessment from the game, and make everyone have 100 standard. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to ever have a chat box that can say inaccurate numbers. Theres nothing good about having the system. It adds 0 fun or benefits to gameplay.
I think we already have accurate numbers regardless of Anatomy or Damage Assessment levels. Unless something changed in the last week when I barely played...

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
In MO1 damage assessment was a secondary skill that would push anatomy to 100 after the book finished. Then SV made it to where anatomy leveled up by using bandages.