Add a Tindrem sewers red priest/banker/vendors etc.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
We had the slums in Tindrem in MO1 which was a red area. After being in the Tindrem sewers so far in this game, it seems like a very cool and actual good addition to the game so far, but after being in there for a while it leaves you thinking and questioning why SV has not just added a full on red area in there. It would bring TONS more life to Tindrem if there was a red banker, red priest, vendors veredari etc down in the sewers. Something like a criminal hideout. The only reasoning I can think of is that SV is waiting to add the red part back to the slum area when that gets implemented.

But still, I believe that the sewers would honestly be better suited for a red area and would be VERY good thing that brings content by people simply knowing that reds might be based out of the sewers. Right now the tind sewers are the PvP hotspot because its a fairly new area, but that will eventually die off. There needs to be a reason to go to the sewers and visit it (not the 3.5g bandit leader).

Reactions: Tuhtram

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Like most of the game then only reason people go places and log in is for PvP. There isnt really any content people are interested in outside of PvP.

Over encompassing issue with MO2 is that there is nothing a value in these places to go there. Like who cares about gold or great horn for mino dungeon. Spider queen at least gives iron silk, but after people get the egg they tend to never do it again. I know a couple of groups farm trolls for gold and iron fur a bit but most people can care less for it.

Game needs a whole bunch of drops that make people excited to go farm and give them a reason to farm outside of basic mats and gold. And it needs more soloable content. If you have no other people on then you dont get to do most bosses to get those higher end mats. They could add a thief boss thaat spawns at random, which is soloable. He then drops a key to a chest that he stores rare stuff like books from jungle, or steel weapons. A gameplay loop of hunt for the theif, kill him and then hunt for the chest which is also spawns in random spots. All while PvPing or avoiding PvP.

Along with making the sewers more convenient to be in with a more nearby priest pluss vendors.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I would have no problem with a red priest being down there somewhere.

It could also be good for them to have access to a broker and mailman so they can participate in the Tindrem economy.

I think a bank would be too much though. Especially if it has to be connected to the Tindrem banks.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tuhtram

Jul 29, 2021
The Accursed Swamp of Florida
Like Amadman said, I think so long as the bank is separate it'd be fine.

Really what we'd have to watch out for is a sewer priest accidentally pulling players on the surface down into the sewers when they click to go to the nearest priest. They might have to entirely disable that priest as a teleport option for anyone who isn't grey/red.

Reactions: Najwalaylah