add a priest in Cave camp

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
correct me if I am wrong but, I am pretty sure MO2 doesn't have a priest near Cave camp.

In Mo1, CC was a great hub between Fabernum, GK and MK.

right now, without a priest, this location feels quite useless in MO2. the nearest priest are either minotaur dungeon, GK, khranesh or MK, spaced 1/4 of the whole map distance away from each other. Having a bank there is pretty much useless without a priest, if someone dies will not be able to re-gear anyhow, and needs 20-30 mins to travel back.

I am quite vocal about this because this area is quite iconic in MO1, and right now feels very useless as it is now.

waiting for players to add an npc priest could take easily 6 months after persistent release, maybe even more if TC is not implemented whithin that time-frame.

alfie

Mar 28, 2021
There is a priest:
Timestamp set right:

That's strange - have you confirmed since the stress test that it's still there?

Perhaps the TP to nearest priest isn't always working as intended.
Honestly can't remember if I checked that spot (I am blind as a bat), but when going for nearest priest ended up TPing miles away 🙃

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
That's strange - have you confirmed since the stress test that it's still there?

Perhaps the TP to nearest priest isn't always working as intended.
Honestly can't remember if I checked that spot (I am blind as a bat), but when going for nearest priest ended up TPing miles away 🙃

this! just did the same today as well

the beam was not visible as well. maybe is not a "general" priest and you need to get to it manually

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Maybe you cant TP to "red" priests? if so that is probably a bug,