How to talk Trash in the MO community: A Guide

Feb 4, 2022
San Diego, CA
I chuckled.

I've noticed so much toxicity and shit-talking, even from people who sit in the official Discord vc and claim to be above the drama.

Yet, they continuously sit there and complain about others all day long.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I chuckled.

I've noticed so much toxicity and shit-talking, even from people who sit in the official Discord vc and claim to be above the drama.

Yet, they continuously sit there and complain about others all day long.
Who are you kid

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
1. Be Anonymous.

That's actually untrue because anyone who has been around is gonna shrug off some anon. You have to be able to embrace your shortcomings and failures and still talk trash! Plus you still see people thru their words. Look at that strycio dude or whatever his name is. You can tell he's a bitch even though you (or I at least) don't know who he is, just by how he goes about things.

I know this is a meme post, but if you actually wanna get thru to people, being anon isn't the key because, as you said, people say... who r u?? Back in chat room dayz we were all anon and it worked because IN THE CHAT we all had reps. You don't need to put up your FB tho, obv.

You gotta own your own stuff before you can move on to interacting with other people. Everyone has weaknesses, has failed, some are on video, but you can only say something so many times before it becomes like "y u still talkin about that old shit?"

If you wanna make an impression, put your name up, come from the heart, be you, and let people know how you feel WITH CONVICTION. Look at dudes like Rhodri, can't hate on that. Or you can't hate on that unless U A BITCH. We are all personas and anon in reference to real life (that's why dudes coming in here talking about their 6 fig salary and wife and purebred dog etc are hilarious,) but in the context of the game world, shit is way more real when you hear it from someone who you know of. I mean, think of it this way, what is gonna trigger someone more... some anon saying "wow ur trash" on your pvp video showcasing your elite skills or THE WORST PVPER EVER coming in being like WOW I thought I was trash but you... wow... haha. You will be traveling the map to find that dude because you will be so mad.

- shrug - Just my POV!

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Unfortunately MO's key community trash talk elements aren't very deep and are very basic in structure. You know how there's those overused memes? MO trash talk is basically that, hasn't changed in 12 years.

Then there's the generic universal gamer word insults, utilized by the individuals who lack brain wrinkles and neuron activity.