ROYAL TINDREM BANK. OFICIAL LORE. PART 1

Would you like to know all the official lore of the RBT

• yeah of course

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • yes, i supose yes, why not?

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • mmm , well maybe, i not like much traders but...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I not sure, i not like history of myrland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oh, shut up old man. you're just an old glory! retreat!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Now that I am an old man, retired from my responsibilities as director of honorable RBT bank, I was contacted by my old friends, who suggested that I write the official history of the house that I once founded.
I am no longer an active force in Myrland, but I still love this magical land and its people, so I found the idea of writing this story stimulating and creative and I decided to take up the challenge.
I hope you like it and that it also helps the new guilds and the new inhabitants of Myrland to know a little more about our history, which anchors its roots in ancient times, when myrlands were a younger and wilder land (Mo1)

logo1.png

THE ORIGIN OF RBT

How did the RBT start its journey?

To understand why I founded the RBT, we must go back to the time when the honorable and ancestral house ES temporarily abandoned their lands in the ancient wars of the west, in which I, as a humble squire in the service of the great warlord Bomex , I served honorably and with dedication.
After the events that led to
ESKO's disappearance, I and some of its members had to find our own way.
Although I had served as a squire and light horseman in that war, I had truly always excelled as a merchant and smuggler.

At that time, there were several trading houses in Myrland.
SHOP, DUPP, the Vankan Bank, and a few other emporiums.
In my time in ES, as a smuggler, I had come to the Valkan bank on many occasions seeking funding and advice. It was run by the greatest banker in the history of Myrland.

The great Lord Azidano, one of my mentors.

Azidano, was a financial genius, who silently observed events and never made any move if it did not provide him with a monetary benefit.
He had observed my work as a smuggler (sometimes dirty and lacking in honor, but very effective and lucrative ... xd)
and he had developed sympathy for me.
At that time I was a minor name in the community, in general my ideas were not listened to and I was not considered an important member of the trading community.

Azidano, however, believed in me and decided to make a decision that would change my existence. He took me under his wing and invited me to join the corporation that Valkan Bank was a part of.

The legendary house Ichorcorp (ICH)

Ichorcorp was a legendary trader guild, con VIP reputation and most legendary traders in game work.
Excited to be able to join that famous house, I agreed, ready to make my mark alongside the other legends.

ICH was much more than a guild. It was a style, a vision.
When I was greeted by them, I encountered a small nucleus of legendary merchants, with important backgrounds, who played intelligently and were led brilliantly
by the greatest businessman in the history of Myrland, the great Lord Ichorus.
Ichorus, lord of Myrland, and founder of ICH, was much more than a guild leader. He was the owner of "the vision". the idea.

He was a visionary, full of crazy and creative ideas, which very soon imbued me with his style.
This small group of businessmen lived by and for profit. Any ideas to hard work were thrown away. The challenge was to generate gold from scratch, to be useful to the community, without having to do the arduous and hard work that was so necessary to obtain materials and resources. Ichorus hated Farmaer (I think I only saw him farm once hahaha) and would censor us with his great sense of humor when he found out that we had farmed or mined.
For him that was almost a crime.

The essence of ICH was not mercantile. It was financial. They were bankers and speculators, they were financial geniuses, creative and relentless. Initially I was quite intimidated by them, with their enormous trajectories, but I soon realized that I had the opportunity to learn from the best.
Azidano and IChorus, were the engine and heart of the guild. There were a few others, like Speznat, me who played a supporting role, as well as different low-ranking members who went through the guild and out. Adapting to ICH was difficult for most people.

It was a guild where it was about being creative and playing free. We had nothing to do with the other guilds.

We only came together to work together when a business was too big to be run by one. Then the ambition skyrocketed and the vision of ICH became legendary. I have never seen anyone take advantage of any situation to earn money like him.
He was a creative genius and made his mark with his legendary weapon forge, (which I inspired mine) the best of myrland and also with his crazy and brilliant ideas.
The guild swam in thousands and thousands of gold, which reached their hands almost without doing anything. I was stunned.

During the time I was a low ranking member in ICH, I saw many powerful warlords come to our door ... They were looking for different things, involvement, money, alliance

but above all, they sought to influence Ichorus.

Ichorus had a holy rule. He did not get involved in politics. The only thing that mattered was money. As a neutral house ICH increased its reputation and fame. We traded with everyone, we made loans, we financed houses, villas, mining camps, wars. Money flowed non-stop and our reputation grew so much that it overshadowed all other business houses. The people trusted us so much that the honorable ancient king of the west, the great lord of Myrland, Khutara, and QUAD and HERJ gifted us with two relics, to be in our care.

For the new inhabitants of myrland who may not know it, the relics of Myrland were gifts that the gods threw from the sky to help men. Ichorus cunningly decreed that the relics be placed at the service of the entire people and installed them on the lands of ICH, near the great lake. It was a big hit. From the ancient fortress of Ichorus, we could see with satisfaction how the caravans of merchants bought and sold in our lands and how people used the relics for free.

At that time, I founded my own bank within ICH (each of us had our own businesses under the ICH brand.

IT was called CIE. It was the embryo of the RBT.

. I always helped everyone. In many of my first financial operations I had losses. But I didn't care, I knew I was making something much more valuable than gold. I was building bonds and relationships. I spent long hours of my life with my horse, visiting cities, villages, supporting and supporting merchants, mercenaries, adventurers, transporters. Generally, all the big businesses were managed by Azidano's bank, but slowly I began to compete with it.
I reduced the interest rate by 3% on his loans and got some of his old clients to come to me. Azidano did not react with hostility, he was proud to see me evolve and advised me. Plus, it was fun to have that inner appetite.

As my reputation grew my bank began to have more power. I had different level clients. Bomex, Strilan, and a few other legendary names, helped give my bank more glamor and reputation by working with me on occasion. Suddenly after years of hard work, many hours of conversations in discord and never fail a single client and my bank began to push.

It was then that I met Angelo and Amelia (now honorable and prestigious members of the RBT). First as clients and then as friends.
Angelo used to trade with me. Sometimes we had traveled together to Bakty and Sarduca and even on one occasion he saved me by going to the jungle to look for me after I lost my horse (thanks Angelo I still remember him) Almost all of my most loyal friends and associates, I met them at that time .

Ichorus promoted me in rank and in the council elections I had the immense honor of being appointed to the ICH Council.
It was the reward for my work and the success of my financial operations.

I'll tell you what happened next in the second chapter!

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
All votes should be counted as for this idea, including the ones under 'shut up...'. Especially the votes under 'shut up'. Anyone who posts in this thread or answers the poll is interested. Tell them.
xURMnwJ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I UPDATED WITH SOME LINKS. Part of more important mats lots when old forum atacked, so i cant show my best post, but well...i am try with all i find.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
i am the king of meduli btw and prince of tindrem. Also the last boss in tindrem sewers. FYI.

• Wow

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
i am the king of meduli btw and prince of tindrem. Also the last boss in tindrem sewers. FYI.

The diplomatic statuses in Myrland have not been updated for a long time, but as far as I know, the only king of Meduli is Khutara, the lord of the desert and former lord of the west.
Regarding his claim as prince of Tindrem, I know nothing about it.
Do you have the support of the Myrland aristocracy to launch that claim? What are its foundations.
I find it very interesting that people proclaim their ambitions, after all it is legitimate. It is a medieval world.
I will follow your reinvitations with interest, sir.

Regarding the sewers of Tindrem ... well ... it is an interesting place, but I suppose we will need time to see that he ends up being the rightful lord of that dark kingdom.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
The diplomatic statuses in Myrland have not been updated for a long time, but as far as I know, the only king of Meduli is Khutara, the lord of the desert and former lord of the west.
Regarding his claim as prince of Tindrem, I know nothing about it.
Do you have the support of the Myrland aristocracy to launch that claim? What are its foundations.
I find it very interesting that people proclaim their ambitions, after all it is legitimate. It is a medieval world.
I will follow your reinvitations with interest, sir.

Regarding the sewers of Tindrem ... well ... it is an interesting place, but I suppose we will need time to see that he ends up being the rightful lord of that dark kingdom.

I am the leader of this so called myrland aristocracy. They are all under my wing bro

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I am the leader of this so called myrland aristocracy. They are all under my wing bro

MMM really? Wait, then I would be under your authority?
I was appointed Lord of Myrland by Emperor Komodor I. He gave you that rank? It is an interesting debate. We have serious problem with this questions and we need solve it in my opinion. For other side...who you are? I never lisen about you sir ejje

zers

Aug 4, 2021
MMM really? Wait, then I would be under your authority?
I was appointed Lord of Myrland by Emperor Komodor I. He gave you that rank? It is an interesting debate. We have serious problem with this questions and we need solve it in my opinion. For other side...who you are? I never lisen about you sir ejje

I have never heard of this so called "Komodor". I think you got a title by some non factor random.

In arms I am backed by The Holy Knights aka Levia.
Financially I am backed by the GK miners who purchase gk summer passes and pay the tephra tax.

• Haha

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I have never heard of this so called "Komodor". I think you got a title by some non factor random.

In arms I am backed by The Holy Knights aka Levia.
Financially I am backed by the GK miners who purchase gk summer passes and pay the tephra tax.

Well, let me enlighten you with the history of our noble world.
Komodor, possibly one of the 5 most famous players in the history of this community, was the lord of SLAV, a noble house, respected and loved by all.
At a certain moment of crisis, many years ago, I held a vote in Myrland to elect an emperor.
Komodor won the vote squarely and was named the first elected emperor in the history of Myrland. (got more than 100 votes)
It was an iconic moment and I am proud that he, invested with his legitimate authority as emperor-elect, bestowed upon me the title of Lord of Mryalnd, and also the hand of the emperor.
later there was a civil war and to avoid more blood and war Komodor abdicated the throne. But since there was never an effective successor in office, no one reversed his legitimate decisions. So I am a lord of myrland. There are some other players who hold that title.
Regarding you, I have no idea who you are, and I find it disconcerting that you call one of the greatest players in the history of Myrland, loved and loved by the majority, a "non factor".
Regarding you and your claim, I invite you to make it effective officially in the forum, after all I am just an old lord, and I do not have any imperial authority at this time, so I am not the right person to register your claim.
Anyway, even if you are a complete stranger, it seems legitimate to me to launch your claim. I think it is your right. Now you only have to convince 1500 people that you are the right person to lead myrland.

good luck.

Reactions: zers

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Well, let me enlighten you with the history of our noble world.
Komodor, possibly one of the 5 most famous players in the history of this community, was the lord of SLAV, a noble house, respected and loved by all.
At a certain moment of crisis, many years ago, I held a vote in Myrland to elect an emperor.
Komodor won the vote squarely and was named the first elected emperor in the history of Myrland. (got more than 100 votes)
It was an iconic moment and I am proud that he, invested with his legitimate authority as emperor-elect, bestowed upon me the title of Lord of Mryalnd, and also the hand of the emperor.
later there was a civil war and to avoid more blood and war Komodor abdicated the throne. But since there was never an effective successor in office, no one reversed his legitimate decisions. So I am a lord of myrland. There are some other players who hold that title.
Regarding you, I have no idea who you are, and I find it disconcerting that you call one of the greatest players in the history of Myrland, loved and loved by the majority, a "non factor".
Regarding you and your claim, I invite you to make it effective officially in the forum, after all I am just an old lord, and I do not have any imperial authority at this time, so I am not the right person to register your claim.
Anyway, even if you are a complete stranger, it seems legitimate to me to launch your claim. I think it is your right. Now you only have to convince 1500 people that you are the right person to lead myrland.

good luck.

I would like to clarify. I am not the leader of the Myrland Aristocracy. I am merely a spokesman for God. I just act on his orders. I don't care what non believers have to say. Neither do I have to convince these 1500 people that I am the right person to lead myrland. If they don't believe in me they don't believe in god and will therefor be looked down upon from the heavens. Orders to exterminate the non believers will be carried out by Levia.

You say I am unknown but I'll let you know I have held Kranesh, GK and Fabernum for over 3 months now. You might wonder why I lay claim to Meduli and Tindrem when I control these other regions. It's simply just gods will. Orders will be carried out shortly to overthrow the current scum government ruling Meduli or Medudu as it is currently called. I am the true ruler of Myrland and therefor King of Meduli.

No one has even been close to being able to conquer any land I have taken control of. We are continuing to spread awareness of gods existence and taking action on enemies to god across the whole of Myrland.

• Wow

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I would like to clarify. I am not the leader of the Myrland Aristocracy. I am merely a spokesman for God. I just act on his orders. I don't care what non believers have to say. Neither do I have to convince these 1500 people that I am the right person to lead myrland. If they don't believe in me they don't believe in god and will therefor be looked down upon from the heavens. Orders to exterminate the non believers will be carried out by Levia.

You say I am unknown but I'll let you know I have held Kranesh, GK and Fabernum for over 3 months now. You might wonder why I lay claim to Meduli and Tindrem when I control these other regions. It's simply just gods will. Orders will be carried out shortly to overthrow the current scum government ruling Meduli or Medudu as it is currently called. I am the true ruler of Myrland and therefor King of Meduli.

Well, although I think this is not the place to establish this kind of debate (it was just a post where I tell the story of ICH and RBT)
It seems to me that it is an interesting debate. You should know that I am a fan of these topics!
I think you have a lot of courage to claim to be a spiritual and political leader. However, if you allow me to give you my opinion, I have detected several holes in your argument.
On the one hand, he claims to be the leader by divine mandate, (something difficult to demonstrate) but ... what god is he referring to? I serve Soldeus, the god of light and love. Did Soldeus bless you with some kind of sign?
Is it another god? Can you be more specific about which god supports his claims?
On the other hand, if you claim to have controlled, fabernum, kranesh and GK for 3 months ... you should be known, right? Are you a warlord? has an army backing it up? Why not openly reveal your identity and post a public post launching your claim and lawsuits?
On the other hand, if you claim to be the emperor, you should know, that formerly the emperor, delegated control of the lands to kings or lords of Myrland, who ruled in his name. I suppose you understand that it is impossible to rule myrland with back to the nobility with ancient historical roots and against the wishes of the masses.
In my opinion anyone who claims to be the rightful Emperor of Myrland, (which is what you are saying after all)
You will have to do it in two ways.
1- By the force of armed imposition and terror.
2- Through the enthusiastic support of the people and the warlords.
The way I see it, you don't seem to have a lot of popular support. And of course I think it will take much more than the support of a house to expel its rightful king from Meduli, the lord of myrland (legitimate) Khutara. Obviating the fact that more than 200 people support Khutara's reign, and that he is loved and superted por populus in the city, I wish him luck trying to drive him and the armed legions out of him. Still I applaud his determination to try to conquer all of myrland.
If you accept the advice of a former hand of the emperor (real, voted and legitimate) why does not he start by appearing in the forum and elsewhere, clamoring for his aspirations and letting us all know him? Rather, it sounds more like a menacing hostile leftover, and not like an emperor.
I personally believe that Myrland needs an emperor or in his absence a hand from the emperor.

Would be great.

Reactions: zers

zers

Aug 4, 2021

I have no problem revealing my identity. I am zers but probably most known as "PVERPCRAFTER". And for the people backing me are the true believers of the one and only God.

As for the 2 ways to lay claim to be the so called "Rightful Emperor of Myrland". It will be done by both choices. The Holy army for combat and the support of Gods people. These "popular" parties you talk about are merely worshippers of satan and not worthy of such power.

As for my cause. I purely act on Gods vision. He is the true ruler. I'm merely his spokesman. His vision is to turn Myrland in to a place where combat prowess is valued highly and disputes preferrably decided by a duel between the best warrior of both parties.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I have no problem revealing my identity. I am zers but probably most known as "PVERPCRAFTER". And for the people backing me are the true believers of the one and only God.

As for the 2 ways to lay claim to be the so called "Rightful Emperor of Myrland". It will be done by both choices. The Holy army for combat and the support of Gods people. These "popular" parties you talk about are merely worshippers of satan and not worthy of such power.

As for my cause. I purely act on Gods vision. He is the true ruler. I'm merely his spokesman. His vision is to turn Myrland in to a place where combat prowess is valued highly and disputes preferrably decided by a duel between the best warrior of both parties.

Ok, it seems fair to me, you have shown your letters publicly and that deserves my respect.
As a former lord of myrland, legitimized by an ancient (already deposed) emperor, I can only wish you luck in claiming him.
I personally believe that you represent a traditionalist vision of mryland, and a militaristic vision of society,
Anyway, time will tell if you manage to reach the throne of mryland, as in his day did komodor and some others.
It will be interesting to watch.
On the contrary, I am in favor of greater diversification of society, social progress, equity and respect for life and people's property. In fact, I'm usually not even armed.
I am also in favor of religious freedom although I am a devoted follower of the ancient cult of Soldeus (persecuted in his time by intolerance and hatred)
Therefore, as an ancient and well-known nobleman, and from personal respect I cannot support his claim, as it is contrary to my vision of society. Not to mention that I consider that the authority of khutara as king of meduli is absolutely and totally legitimate. He has historical claims, a track record as king, popular support, and to top it off he has a huge army of knights and men-at-arms, who fervently support him.
Not to mention that he has the financial backing of the RBT, the old house that I founded and that strongly supports the king.
I think you are very ambitious!
We will see what happens with his claim!
At least we have an official contender for the throne!

It will be interesing