Fear

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
Apr 11, 2021
The unstoppable "do it, you wont" meets the immovable "dont care, lol".

But in all seriousness, KoTo is probably wise enough to not allow a war dec. given the current mechanics because that then would allow DRED to grief KoTo members and give an edge to DRED.

But it does prove that DRED is more feared and or respected in this situation then KoTo will let on, otherwise they'd accept the war dec. and still decimate them.
Not feared there's nothing gain for us. If they had assets to destroy and take thats a different story but what are we gonna do with bone tissue armor and crap weapons. There's nothing fun about killing them then priest camping. We like leaving towns going on roams to get our kills and other memebers like doing the pve stuff. We have no desire to sit in a town and fight we think it's a waste of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konrad and Kuthara

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Not feared there's nothing gain for us. If they had assets to destroy and take thats a different story but what are we gonna do with bone tissue armor and crap weapons. There's nothing fun about killing them then priest camping. We like leaving towns going on roams to get our kills and other memebers like doing the pve stuff. We have no desire to sit in a town and fight we think it's a waste of time.

No one gains anything from a war. However it's like a school fight. Either you think you will come out ahead and pull up and fight or you run hide like a p*ssy. Right now it's looking like the last option from koto.

Reactions: Tzone
Apr 11, 2021
No one gains anything from a war. However it's like a school fight. Either you think you will come out ahead and pull up and fight or you run hide like a p*ssy. Right now it's looking like the last option from koto.
No it's a video game lol people play it to have fun and sitting in town isn't fun for us. If that's your game play I'm not gonna knock it cause it's what you enjoy we like fighting in the other 99% of the map. Pretty sure it's the people afraid to come outside the town that look like pussy honestly we've called them all out and they want to deflect. At the end of the day atleast for me it's a game and I can care less about E Honor if people wanted pvp it's very easy for them to get just come to meduli. If they need to stay in a town that's on them.

Reactions: Kuthara

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
I don't think KoTo will be a major factor in the grand scheme of things when it comes to release (if the game can even acquire a player base that is). From what I've seen since the alpha is KoTo will only win fights by skewing numbers, which is fine; but I've also seen them lose hilariously to smaller groups then go around for weeks on end saying they never lost and only won fights.

I think Viknuss has rubbed off on Kuthara in more ways then one and its beginning to show. Oh well.

Not sure who Battle Bandits are, never really recognized any names. Levia is just a splinter group of players who left the Wigsplitter / Dreadlord alliance because they either couldn't handle being camped or because they wanted to sit in Kranesh killing noobs. Some decent players but seeing as they were more for killing new players I could see why fighting 80+ people in Gaul'kor wasn't their style seeing as it was an actual fight with hilariously uneven odds that didn't favor them.

Legion has always been Legion, it's led by a guy who writes his own history and retells it to people as if its factual when it isn't and always needs to puff his chest out when ever he speaks. Just watch the most recent podcast, you'll see just how he acts.. and it sadly isn't a character he is playing to entertain.

At least we haven't reached a state of it being two massive alliances facing off against one another, but I doubt that'll last long.

giphy.gif

Ex. 1 of the server, potentially, in the future.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

KotO has always been KotO. We have been a Guild for over 20 years, starting mortal more than 10 years ago. We still have players with us from the very start and pretty much our entire leadership from MO1. We are the epitome of the long game. When assets come out, TC and the fleshed out Wardec system then we shall have some real fun with it. Currently we are just enjoying ourselves and building up a community of decent people who like to play together.

KotO is not and never will be a group of pure sweaty PvP players. We have some excellent PvPers who I would put up against anyone else in the game however we are also an open guild to people of all play styles and ability. This is why we are successful where as other Guilds struggle to have more than 5-10 players in a Discord together without them hurting each others egos.

The fact that we can cause such hate and anger from people who like to think of themselves as the best players or guilds in the game is comical to me. You would think that they would enjoy the challenge and the PvP however I think they are more interested in people thinking of them as some elite force of undefeatable players.

I could go through a VERY long list of Guilds that have attempted to destroy KotO so far and failed. Mostly resulting in the destruction of their guilds because they do not handle defeat very well.

Currently KotO is the most mentioned Guild in game, in the forums and on the Discord by a large margarine.

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

KotO has always been KotO. We have been a Guild for over 20 years, starting mortal more than 10 years ago. We still have players with us from the very start and pretty much our entire leadership from MO1. We are the epitome of the long game. When assets come out, TC and the fleshed out Wardec system then we shall have some real fun with it. Currently we are just enjoying ourselves and building up a community of decent people who like to play together.

KotO is not and never will be a group of pure sweaty PvP players. We have some excellent PvPers who I would put up against anyone else in the game however we are also an open guild to people of all play styles and ability. This is why we are successful where as other Guilds struggle to have more than 5-10 players in a Discord together without them hurting each others egos.

The fact that we can cause such hate and anger from people who like to think of themselves as the best players or guilds in the game is comical to me. You would think that they would enjoy the challenge and the PvP however I think they are more interested in people thinking of them as some elite force of undefeatable players.

I could go through a VERY long list of Guilds that have attempted to destroy KotO so far and failed. Mostly resulting in the destruction of their guilds because they do not handle defeat very well.

Currently KotO is the most mentioned Guild in game, in the forums and on the Discord by a large margarine.

Star Vault slash Mortal Online defeated KoTo in MO1. You guys only have come back after a long while.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah I dont see zergs made up of more casual players and PvEr ran by messed up people lasting. The new/casual players that dont know better wont have 2nd accounts and will be farmed out of the game if they joining koto as koto is so hated by the community. Its not the mass of people in koto that people that are the issue but the small core who goes around treating a game like its life or death situation trying to posture up and shit talking.

They say actions have consequences, but the same applies for them with how their core leadership acts making the entire guild targets.
As far as I can tell they got greifed out of MO1 because they pissed off a lot of people with how they were acting which is similar to this time.

When launch happens Koto will look like a small guild compared to the guilds outside of MO community coming to play. So it will happen a lot sooner this time I guess. As soon as there are forced war dec politics and actions will catch up to koto. New players walking into koto dont really know the politics outside of what is fed to them internally by koto will be targeted my lots of different groups.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Star Vault slash Mortal Online defeated KoTo in MO1. You guys only have come back after a long while.

Star Vault killed all guilds in MO1. It tried to kill us but KotO remained KotO and played other games as a Guild until we have returned.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
The experience my community had with KoTo was they continuously pushed a false narrative either as a sign of being defensive when losing or to simply push out information that was fabricated.

Even with numerous people helping them in Gaul'kor they lost fights daily and cried out. Them moving and staying in a town on the opposite side of the map was the best decision they made.

I hold no ill will towards them, but I agree with other comments about how I don't see them as the 'biggest' or the 'best'. If the game manages to get ahold of a steady population they will be one of the smaller groups just as the other guilds currently in the game.

But considering how they conduct themselves, namely the leader, they will more than likely draw the ire of other groups.

Apr 11, 2021
The experience my community had with KoTo was they continuously pushed a false narrative either as a sign of being defensive when losing or to simply push out information that was fabricated.

Even with numerous people helping them in Gaul'kor they lost fights daily and cried out. Them moving and staying in a town on the opposite side of the map was the best decision they made.

I hold no ill will towards them, but I agree with other comments about how I don't see them as the 'biggest' or the 'best'. If the game manages to get ahold of a steady population they will be one of the smaller groups just as the other guilds currently in the game.

But considering how they conduct themselves, namely the leader, they will more than likely draw the ire of other groups.
Who are you in game? And who's your community?

Last edited:

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Star Vault killed all guilds in MO1. It tried to kill us but KotO remained KotO and played other games as a Guild until we have returned.

As I recall KoTo dissolved and formed ESKO as well. So in my eyes the guild was in fact defeated by both the players and the developers, and that was some time ago.

I understand you're trying to make a point that you existed outside of the game but ever since ESKO went down you guys are basically a new guild in the game again.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
Who are you in game? And who's your community?

I'm no one in game now, I deleted my character.

I run a community that dips into a lot of games of this genre. Gloria Victis, Last Oasis, Rust, Darkfall, etc.

We paired up with seasoned players from the original Mortal Online and offered our previous experiences and they offered us their own and we made Wigsplitters.

The run was fun while it lasted but the game had so many technical issues and balance decisions that we didn't agree with, along with the community attempting to run us out of the game via mob mentality forcing the developers to take unnecessary action against some players who were supposedly playing unfairly. But according to our internal talks and investigations no one was doing the sort.

Which lead us to believe this was not a safe game to invest time into for the risk of losing your stuff due to players fabricating information and using very cherry picked evidence, but among other things the game simply wasn't enjoyable.

Apr 11, 2021
I'm no one in game now, I deleted my character.

I run a community that dips into a lot of games of this genre. Gloria Victis, Last Oasis, Rust, Darkfall, etc.

We paired up with seasoned players from the original Mortal Online and offered our previous experiences and they offered us their own and we made Wigsplitters.

The run was fun while it lasted but the game had so many technical issues and balance decisions that we didn't agree with, along with the community attempting to run us out of the game via mob mentality forcing the developers to take unnecessary action against some players who were supposedly playing unfairly. But according to our internal talks and investigations no one was doing the sort.

Which lead us to believe this was not a safe game to invest time into for the risk of losing your stuff due to players fabricating information and using very cherry picked evidence, but among other things the game simply wasn't enjoyable.
Once you said wigsplitters your opinion was invalid. The only guild in mo2 where half the members we caught cheating and hacking and were banned, but thank you for your input.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
Once you said wigsplitters your opinion was invalid. The only guild in mo2 where half the members we caught cheating and hacking and were banned, but thank you for your input.

I get you're trying to get a rise out of me by being purposefully ignorant, but I think those who remain to play a game with very little promise are the ones lacking validity in their opinions.

You're welcome, hopefully you can continue using your time wisely by playing off people's comments on a niche game forum to only double back and go "haha I got you!"

Apr 11, 2021
I get you're trying to get a rise out of me by being purposefully ignorant, but I think those who remain to play a game with very little promise are the ones lacking validity in their opinions.

You're welcome, hopefully you can continue using your time wisely by playing off people's comments on a niche game forum to only double back and go "haha I got you!"
Huh? You commented first. So your on a forum for a game you don't play saying anyone who still plays lacks validity in their opinions. You literally wasted your time to come here while saying this has no promise and you don't play.

• Haha
Reactions: Konrad and LordMega

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021

I think you may have us confused with someone else honestly. When we left GK during the beta it was at the same time everyone else did. At that point in time (I think a bit before you guys were a thing), the majority of players were in GK. This was when all resources were in barrels and it was more of just a combat beta. The only real fights we had at that point Guild vs Guild was against Dread who we kept to the water.

The population then moved to Kran for a month. Once the other towns were invested a little bit into we then moved to Meduli as part of the first major stress test, which was always the plan as we owned it in MO1. We have been there ever since.

You may be referring to when the AC/Bear/El Cartel alliance took GK from you and spent a few weeks camping the area? We had a few guys up in the region at that point but never anything more than 3-5.

By the time we brought up our Duck Squad to have some fun Wigs was already long dead. Or at least transitioned into Levia with its remaining players.

It is good to see peoples opinions and views of the situation. I will stick with facts however. KotO remains where as many other guilds who have declared war on us, called us trash, called us non factors, said we won't make it, tried to grief us out of Meduli are now disbanded and dead. Yours included.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
As I recall KoTo dissolved and formed ESKO as well. So in my eyes the guild was in fact defeated by both the players and the developers, and that was some time ago.

I understand you're trying to make a point that you existed outside of the game but ever since ESKO went down you guys are basically a new guild in the game again.

ESKO was an alliance of KotO and our good friends ES. Good guys. We actually went on to play other games as a group after back under the KotO banner.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
Huh? You commented first. So your on a forum for a game you don't play saying anyone who still plays lacks validity in their opinions. You literally wasted your time to come here while saying this has no promise and you don't play.

As I recall I was just saying what had happened from my time playing. You even asked who I was and where I come from, then turn around in the next thing you say and try to invalidate it.

Again, you should perhaps seek some financial responsibility. I'm not sure why you're so hung up on trying to spend time trolling people on a niche, low pop. game forum. It reflects the kind of person you are.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
I think you may have us confused with someone else honestly. When we left GK during the beta it was at the same time everyone else did. At that point in time (I think a bit before you guys were a thing), the majority of players were in GK. This was when all resources were in barrels and it was more of just a combat beta. The only real fights we had at that point Guild vs Guild was against Dread who we kept to the water.

The population then moved to Kran for a month. Once the other towns were invested a little bit into we then moved to Meduli as part of the first major stress test, which was always the plan as we owned it in MO1. We have been there ever since.

You may be referring to when the AC/Bear/El Cartel alliance took GK from you and spent a few weeks camping the area? We had a few guys up in the region at that point but never anything more than 3-5.

By the time we brought up our Duck Squad to have some fun Wigs was already long dead. Or at least transitioned into Levia with its remaining players.

It is good to see peoples opinions and views of the situation. I will stick with facts however. KotO remains where as many other guilds who have declared war on us, called us trash, called us non factors, said we won't make it, tried to grief us out of Meduli are now disbanded and dead. Yours included.

Wigsplitters never disbanded. We just stopped playing. Like your group we continued playing elsewhere.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Wigsplitters never disbanded. We just stopped playing. Like your group we continued playing elsewhere.

Is that. 'Forcibly stopped'? It is common knowledge what happened to your Guild. The fact that you are still on here attempting to muddy the water on what actually happened is quite funny.

It seems you are unable to offer counter argument for any of my points either. Your previous post was obviously utter diatribe.