The Levian Holy Inquisitors perform an exorcism of Fabernum.

godless

May 16, 2021
levlogo.png

Blood.

Blood dripped from his brow. The stone floor below him stained with crimson and covered by the dust of centuries passed. Dead vines and old moss clung to the ancient stone walls, carved delicately with the art of deceased men.

“No better place to die than hallowed grounds.”

The voice echoed into him, but he didn’t hear. It felt wrong. His strength was gone, and his doom was waiting, but he’d meet it with sword in hand, whatever it was. He hefted his longsword overhead, aiming towards the voice but landing only on ancient stone. A flash of steel from his right, an arming sword thrusting towards him.

Pivot, regain distance and breathe. The thrust missed, and the spectre stared with the complacency of a cat playing with its food. He would use that.

A foot forward, and a horizontal slash. The arming sword came up to deflect only to be forced aside as the longswords weight cut past, and into the shoulder of the spectre. The steel dragged through, hitting stone. He felt the arming sword draw across his ribs softly.

A playful wound he thought, dropping to his knees. Another slash aimed for his shoulder approached, but he threw himself to the ground to avoid it. He rolled sideways and rose wearily.

“Struggle does not accelerate your ascension to the heavens. Why resist?”

The spectre spoke but only a demon’s voice resonated in his ears.

“I don’t intend to die”

“No man ever does”

The arming sword thrust fast, towards his chest. Five fingers wrapped around it before it landed, a steady light emanating from his eyes. He was on hallowed ground.

The form of the spectre began to unravel. Cracks formed in its faux-flesh, with streaks of light escaping from its form. The spectre began to disintegrate, its otherworldly body flaking off in pieces of dust and ash.

Steel clanged against the stone. It was done, and for now, so was he. His doom could remain waiting, for after he caught his breath.

Blessed be Levian and his Holy troops.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
Apparently seems like no one can play this game besides the mega zerg.

This has been always like that, but maybe you werent playing at the beginning of MO1.

The fact that guilds like dredlords, RPK, EC, etc got their keeps was only because the biggest guilds/alliances left the game.

Small scale pvp only existed when game started to be practically dead.

On Top, Fate, ID, etc era zergs were bigger than now.

So yes, right now Koto alone can wipe your ass, yesterday half of us werent in coms, ko, nwo, etc they were even attacking us because they werent on coms.

Still you werent unable to push bone tissue fabernum militia out of the way, lmao, get good and stop crying about zergs because its has been always like that.

Razhorr

May 16, 2021
This has been always like that, but maybe you werent playing at the beginning of MO1.

The fact that guilds like dredlords, RPK, EC, etc got their keeps was only because the biggest guilds/alliances left the game.

Small scale pvp only existed when game started to be practically dead.

On Top, Fate, ID, etc era zergs were bigger than now.

So yes, right now Koto alone can wipe your ass, yesterday half of us werent in coms, ko, nwo, etc they were even attacking us because they werent on coms.

Still you werent unable to push bone tissue fabernum militia out of the way, lmao, get good and stop crying about zergs because its has been always like that.
I played this game before you played it so I know how things work.

But I'll point out again the fact that there's people trash talking a four man guild that has just been made. This is literally aids and have to stop right now because makes no sense

And YOU telling us to get good at the game is kinda ironic to be honest as your performance in this game is a shame

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
Listen little rat, as you are being disrespectful to me im going to do the same thing.

You're saying that I don't know you, well let me tell you something, you don't know me also so don't even say shit you don't even know. I've been busy studying because I don't want to end up being a low - T worm like you.

And last but not least, noone wanted you in the guild as you betrayed them in MO1. Don't talk about trust If u are that kind of snitch.

cya.

I stopped studying 10 years ago because I am not a kid, I have been working for 10 years now and I guarantee you I am pretty ok in the house I bought working remotely :ROFLMAO: dont worry about me

About the guild and Soul I talked it out when I joined ES, you didnt make me any favor.

I also didnt betray ES on MO1, I never attacked ES when I was on Soul, I joined Soul for pvp and left Soul one month after, we roamed together with some ES guys, etc you are just full of shit kid, you will always be remembered as the rat that jumped through Soul house windows with the key to give them to EC guys.

I didnt tell that to ES officers when I joined on beta but now I had to share the story lmao you have always been EC cock sucker and looks like you havent changed on MO2, what a shame.

Dont forget to keep studying :ROFLMAO:

TwistedSister77

Apr 23, 2021
OP posted notice of a new guild (whether formed from a band of players from MO1... who cares).

New guilds should be encouraged, if it's crap, it will fade. I liked the effort of art and lore in the post.

Flaming for how bad they might be at fighting, a few weeks in... stop measuring your e pe#ns.

My 2 cents.

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
View attachment 1827

Blood.

Blood dripped from his brow. The stone floor below him stained with crimson and covered by the dust of centuries passed. Dead vines and old moss clung to the ancient stone walls, carved delicately with the art of deceased men.

“No better place to die than hallowed grounds.”

The voice echoed into him, but he didn’t hear. It felt wrong. His strength was gone, and his doom was waiting, but he’d meet it with sword in hand, whatever it was. He hefted his longsword overhead, aiming towards the voice but landing only on ancient stone. A flash of steel from his right, an arming sword thrusting towards him.

Pivot, regain distance and breathe. The thrust missed, and the spectre stared with the complacency of a cat playing with its food. He would use that.

A foot forward, and a horizontal slash. The arming sword came up to deflect only to be forced aside as the longswords weight cut past, and into the shoulder of the spectre. The steel dragged through, hitting stone. He felt the arming sword draw across his ribs softly.

A playful wound he thought, dropping to his knees. Another slash aimed for his shoulder approached, but he threw himself to the ground to avoid it. He rolled sideways and rose wearily.

“Struggle does not accelerate your ascension to the heavens. Why resist?”

The spectre spoke but only a demon’s voice resonated in his ears.

“I don’t intend to die”

“No man ever does”

The arming sword thrust fast, towards his chest. Five fingers wrapped around it before it landed, a steady light emanating from his eyes. He was on hallowed ground.

The form of the spectre began to unravel. Cracks formed in its faux-flesh, with streaks of light escaping from its form. The spectre began to disintegrate, its otherworldly body flaking off in pieces of dust and ash.

Steel clanged against the stone. It was done, and for now, so was he. His doom could remain waiting, for after he caught his breath.

Blessed be Levian and his Holy troops.
I am ignorant of all these politics, but the short story here is nicely written and I enjoyed it.

D

Deleted member 94

Thread cleaned. Please keep the thread on its topic.

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
its nice to see another active guild in the game! Wish you guys the best, and this was a cool announcement post

• Haha
Reactions: Putzin