Latest activity

  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to pooternackle's post in the thread No one reads this with Like Like.
    tbf 10-12 is like 10% of the active playerbase
  • P
    pooternackle replied to the thread No one reads this.
    tbf 10-12 is like 10% of the active playerbase
  • Xunila
    Xunila reacted to Gnidex's post in the thread No one reads this with Like Like.
    Honestly, are you surprised? Just read Robmo's leak and you'll know why. Now i actually believe the guy that SV didn't let him do more...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread No one reads this.
    yes
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri replied to the thread No one reads this.
    nah.
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to Iloros's post in the thread No one reads this with Haha Haha.
    I had over 20k on my oghmir psot, way over 20k, like 35k but Robmo deleted it. Im not flexing 6k, im saying people read forums... 6k is...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread No one reads this.
    I had over 20k on my oghmir psot, way over 20k, like 35k but Robmo deleted it. Im not flexing 6k, im saying people read forums... 6k is...
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to Iloros's post in the thread No one reads this with Haha Haha.
    I mean dude, just being right about 1 thing, with the bloodlust, and btw you ddidnt even specify it should be dmg scaling with low hp...
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri replied to the thread No one reads this.
    In my good times i had 20.000 in my post. you thiink 6k is much? not is nothing. usually same guys enter a lot in same post. One ICH...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread No one reads this.
    I mean dude, just being right about 1 thing, with the bloodlust, and btw you ddidnt even specify it should be dmg scaling with low hp...
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to Iloros's post in the thread No one reads this with Haha Haha.
    I get 6k views on some of my posts, people absolutely read this lol. It also directly imapcts AI answers the most.
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to Xunila's post in the thread No one reads this with Haha Haha.
    Number of players in steam charts are below 250 and lower than before the Sarducaa patch. Great job, StarVault!
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to Gnidex's post in the thread No one reads this with Like Like.
    Honestly, are you surprised? Just read Robmo's leak and you'll know why. Now i actually believe the guy that SV didn't let him do more...
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to Emdash's post in the thread No one reads this with Haha Haha.
    RobMO is cool, but he's not savage enough to push his weight around with SV bros. Some of those dudes are truly toxic.
  • Ibarruri
    Ibarruri reacted to ElPerro's post in the thread No one reads this with Like Like.
    It was better before it got infected with that guy, now every thread turns out the same