Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Wow
.
They could genuinely just nerf Alvarins MAs add antizerg and game will bump to 1500 over months and sit there with no further content...
Sep 16, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
They could genuinely just nerf Alvarins MAs add antizerg and game will bump to 1500 over months and sit there with no further content...
Sep 16, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Jackdstripper's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
This. And for all we know the "imbalance" and "wonkyness" may actually just be exactly how Henrik likes it. What we call unfair or OP...
Sep 15, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
I mean if they truly owed me something, I would pursue it legally. But do they owe it to us to keep the servers up? Do they owe it to...
Sep 15, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
MortalEnjoyer42069's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
Like all things in life, vote with your wallet. Thats all you can do.
Sep 15, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
In life, you rarely get what you want, even if you pay for it. I was once at a 5-star hotel and ordered a $300 "catalog girl" to my...
Sep 15, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
finegamingconnoisseur's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
I regret to inform you, good sir, but SV owes none of us an explanation or anything else, other than providing a game (that they own)...
Sep 15, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
Where is it? I admit I am entitled to feel that SV owes me an explanation, but even tho I have left for extended periods, I was always...
Sep 15, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Make Mortal Sandbox Again !
.
Definitely the zergs have had too long to entrench. The clade and mastery grind is one thing, but the trinkets is where I draw the...
Sep 14, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Like all things in life, vote with your wallet. Thats all you can do.
Sep 14, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Make Mortal Sandbox Again !
.
I feel like at this point all the shitters would prol just zerg up. The barrier of entry for speccing a char is too high for most...
Sep 14, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I mean if they truly owed me something, I would pursue it legally. But do they owe it to us to keep the servers up? Do they owe it to...
Sep 14, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
This. And for all we know the "imbalance" and "wonkyness" may actually just be exactly how Henrik likes it. What we call unfair or OP...
Sep 14, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
It's like they doing it on purpose. I personally as always just have to put Alvarin/zerg issue as number 1. and 2. then its 10 places...
Sep 14, 2026
Jaygrae
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
I tried to help as well. My concerns and commentary on steam has ALWAYS been the same. Glaring issues as stated now for THE PAST YEAR...
Sep 14, 2026
Top
Bottom