Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I was right about analytics, they didn't have any and jusr admitted in their latest post.
.
yeh they straight up ran balance off vibes
Sep 4, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
MO2 P2W (Final 100k Suggestion!)
.
Explain what goals your proposals are aiming to achieve? And what problem do they solve, exactly? The mastery tree is a late stage of...
Sep 4, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
I was right about analytics, they didn't have any and jusr admitted in their latest post.
.
I kind of expected that they would now spend the rest of this year and the next adding content to and fixing Sarducaa. So, I guess no...
Sep 4, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I was right about analytics, they didn't have any and jusr admitted in their latest post.
.
It aint over till its over bro But yes abaolute huge flop on Sard release
Sep 4, 2026
P
pooternackle
replied to the thread
I was right about analytics, they didn't have any and jusr admitted in their latest post.
.
I mean, it doesn't matter anymore at this point. Game is over. Can't say they weren't warned back when it was salvageable.
Sep 4, 2026
I
Iloros
posted the thread
I was right about analytics, they didn't have any and jusr admitted in their latest post.
in
General Discussion
.
Henriks bluffs od having a pickrate number on his desk from which he balances, I never fell for and now in the latest "Into The Vault...
Sep 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Economy / Task System
.
Kekw
Sep 3, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
replied to the thread
Economy / Task System
.
Game has 200 players.
Sep 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Economy / Task System
.
Focusing on all the least relevant issues when balance is nowherr combat is unfun and zergs dominate and only they get content. Almost...
Sep 2, 2026
Y
Yeonan
replied to the thread
Economy / Task System
.
Tasks were unfortunately a dogshit introduction and shouldnt be expanded upon. Rather, deleted.
Sep 2, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
MO2 P2W (Final 100k Suggestion!)
.
Unc has completely lost it
Sep 2, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
.
Your counterarguments dont follow, I believe you are honest and intelligent and dont want to turn this into any bad blood as I usually...
Sep 2, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
MO2 P2W (Final 100k Suggestion!)
in
General Discussion
.
This just occurred to me. Maybe because I am going to buy NBA 2k tomorrow. The next step for MO2 is to SELL MASTERY! Sell mastery...
Sep 2, 2026
Locke
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
with
Like
.
I would agree with this if the sieging system wasn’t so bad in this game. Guilds were as fragile as a gear set once upon a time and...
Sep 2, 2026
Locke
reacted to
finegamingconnoisseur's post
in the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
with
Like
.
My biggest problems with MO2 as it stands right now, is that everything feels so grindy, and the clades are so unbalanced it's not even...
Sep 2, 2026
Top
Bottom