Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Mortal needs real escape skills
.
I read and agree with most of your takes and I really have nothing to add to them, I do however have to say one thing thex heavily lack...
Aug 26, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Mortal needs real escape skills
with
Like
.
I might reply to the whole thing but I wanna mention a hilarious thing they did with weapon abilities You said they should have been...
Aug 26, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Mortal needs real escape skills
.
I might reply to the whole thing but I wanna mention a hilarious thing they did with weapon abilities You said they should have been...
Aug 26, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Mortal needs real escape skills
.
There’s a lot that could be done; the only problem is the developers’ lack of skills and understanding of why any of this is needed...
Aug 26, 2026
Smoldor
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
Exaclty what I was gonna say, though, I like the bridge, it's not a negative. Nothing saves the game or matters if pvp in the pvp game...
Aug 26, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
.
Incoherent rambling. You are so out of character on this topic.
Aug 25, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
.
Are gigantic thursars that wield 2h axes and mauls like flake and hit nakeds for 150-200 bottlenecking people to heavy armor classes yes...
Aug 25, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
.
Didn't mention absurd balance issues of Alvarins and MAs that are by themselves bottlenecking the game to only about 30% of potetenial...
Aug 24, 2026
S
Starz
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
HENRIK SELL ME MO1 PLEASE TY
with
Like
.
Henrik, since is a dead game with 0 value for you, please can sell me mo1? ty i ready for simbolic price.
Aug 24, 2026
Ibarruri
posted the thread
HENRIK SELL ME MO1 PLEASE TY
in
General Discussion
.
Henrik, since is a dead game with 0 value for you, please can sell me mo1? ty i ready for simbolic price.
Aug 24, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
MortalEnjoyer42069's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
SV could be given 1000 senior devs and they would still figure out how to fuck everything up. Coders do as told. If Henrik is telling...
Aug 24, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
gluglok's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Haha
.
For real. Just give it to us. Maaan I logged in to see my 97 vet points that Henrik promised to transfer over. What ever happened to...
Aug 24, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
in
General Discussion
.
I should post this somewhere else so that people might read it. Now that I feel we have settled into the new update, I can say we...
Aug 24, 2026
G
gluglok
replied to the thread
RETURN MO1?
.
For real. Just give it to us. Maaan I logged in to see my 97 vet points that Henrik promised to transfer over. What ever happened to...
Aug 24, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Mortal needs real escape skills
.
Would absolutely help what they are doing right now is adding an op race that especially is OP in solo small scale - Alvarins that can...
Aug 24, 2026
Top
Bottom