Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Xunila
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
Not needed. Just start to play again! The MO1 player base is low but active. There are some empty keeps for those who want to play as a...
Aug 10, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Reputation & Murder
.
"B – There's a serious risk of abuse depending on how it's done; I've no doubt the girl with red hair would almost certainly always be...
Aug 10, 2026
S
Starz
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
Just need a Fresh wiped Mortal 1 Server
Aug 10, 2026
S
Starz
posted the thread
Some Great Memories
in
General Discussion
.
I played back in 2011. I started off a total noob who didn't even know about directional blocking until a player named Echeri taught me...
Aug 10, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
Task System, Again:
with
Sad
.
I still don't believe in daily tasks, to be real. I think there should be tasks and daily tasks, I GUESS, because people like to have...
Aug 10, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
thats true asf too, it was such a big fat fuck you to footies, I didnt struggle because im a vet and i understand how to get rich, but...
Aug 10, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Love
.
Exaclty what I was gonna say, though, I like the bridge, it's not a negative. Nothing saves the game or matters if pvp in the pvp game...
Aug 10, 2026
MK Player
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
Either scrap the idea of restricting heavy gear, or... just open the damn crossing to Myrland already! Otherwise, in less than two...
Aug 10, 2026
MK Player
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
We need that bridge update soon; a lot of newbies have already quit because of the idiotic decision to restrict heavy armor like that...
Aug 10, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
Exaclty what I was gonna say, though, I like the bridge, it's not a negative. Nothing saves the game or matters if pvp in the pvp game...
Aug 10, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Crafting
.
100% but resources are only 50% of the thing, if 90% of weapon heads also are bad, its as big of an issue. And its not anything complex...
Aug 9, 2026
ElPerro
reacted to
pooternackle's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Haha
.
I'll fill in for him: Game pop is dropping so quickly, SV will probably release the bridge early in a desperate attempt to bring back...
Aug 9, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
That we have enough time in the sarduca bridge in the MO1. i win toons of gold with this bridge. Santo Dios, Los Buenos y Viejos Días.
Aug 9, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
pooternackle's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Haha
.
I'll fill in for him: Game pop is dropping so quickly, SV will probably release the bridge early in a desperate attempt to bring back...
Aug 9, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
reacted to
pooternackle's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Haha
.
I'll fill in for him: Game pop is dropping so quickly, SV will probably release the bridge early in a desperate attempt to bring back...
Aug 9, 2026
Top
Bottom