Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
P
pooternackle
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
I'll fill in for him: Game pop is dropping so quickly, SV will probably release the bridge early in a desperate attempt to bring back...
Aug 9, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
posted the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
in
General Discussion
.
Lets see if Illoros can highjack even this thread to rant about how OP vheelas are. Like every single other thread of the last 12 months.
Aug 9, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Crafting
.
I understand, but I have to work from the simple to the complex. I wanted to flesh out a small, compact test with a clear idea. But you...
Aug 9, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Crafting
.
Not only resources mate. 90% of the weapon heads are also straight up inferior to the best one. The most stand out one is a 2h axe...
Aug 9, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Crafting
.
Weapon-based example Basic stats: Balance, durability, striking potential Primary stats: Damage rating Secondary stats: Weight, Strength...
Aug 9, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Crafting
.
(This post has been translated by a translator, so there may be errors in words or details) A system that looked promising during beta...
Aug 9, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Idk man, Alv meeles in Myrland endgame used to run the shit be unkillable and win p much all matchups equal numbers, even in Sarducca it...
Aug 9, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
At this point i'm probably just going to drop melee skills. Whats the purpose of hitting for 6 damage in melee range when I can hit for...
Aug 9, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Pop decline is majorly alvarin/zerg issue. Balancing zergs by making only 1 class able to deal with them is horrible. Alvarins can be...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
So true its not like its hard to do those things or time consuming they genuinely are just clueless on how to design a game.
Aug 8, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
Task System, Again:
in
General Discussion
.
I still don't believe in daily tasks, to be real. I think there should be tasks and daily tasks, I GUESS, because people like to have...
Aug 8, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
No there are def more reasons than just alvarin. Zergs can't be dealt with because of their nature. That's why people run alvarin and...
Aug 8, 2026
G
Gnidex
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
If you expected anything from sv besides the repeat of a failed launch you haven't been paying attention. The game has no semblance of...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
What a flop, no wonder tho. And now those guys tthat literally gave it last chance wont come back even if you fix the issues you gotta...
Aug 7, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Down to 600s now.
Aug 7, 2026
Top
Bottom