Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
So true man. Im the guy on a garbage build leveling mastery hoping for a balance patch and only playing (barely tbh) in hopes they do...
Aug 7, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
I returned to the game with the launch of Sarduka, and here's what I want to say about the topic and reasons for the decline in online...
Aug 7, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
It's almost every facet of the game, the race is more played than all the other races combined ans thats u heard of in gaming, you know...
Aug 7, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
When I say Im an RPer I say that as a joke because I like aesthetic part of the game and the roleplaying aspects more so than an average...
Aug 7, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
I came here cuz we were talking about forum glory days and then someone mentioned how some dude is turning every topic into alvarins. I...
Aug 7, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
I mean, there are issues, of course. Seems like a lot of the shine of the update has gone. I wish they would continue to push the...
Aug 7, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Data on a 500 pop game man, get a grip. It's common consensus I dont need to prove shit if you think Alvarins arent overplayed hell man...
Aug 6, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
it's just off man i barely comprehend you, no offense, I always try but i dont know what to say to half of your rambles
Aug 6, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Sad
.
Bro you saw 5 people and thought that's proof, actually go out of town and see who you meet, especially at high tier POIs, it's all...
Aug 5, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Sad
.
It's not Rogues video for normal gameplay, but its not full endgame gameplay either, hes just a guy in a dungeon in a vet guild, and...
Aug 5, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
@Iloros You're hopeless, stubborn as hell—go for a full Khurite human build, and you'll be magic-resistant, or get a huge shield...
Aug 5, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
I use ia one time, for find video of vulgarition science, but otherwise that just me, but ok.
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
It's not Rogues video for normal gameplay, but its not full endgame gameplay either, hes just a guy in a dungeon in a vet guild, and...
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Bro you saw 5 people and thought that's proof, actually go out of town and see who you meet, especially at high tier POIs, it's all...
Aug 5, 2026
Locke
reacted to
pooternackle's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
It's not like SV wasn't warned: massive empty world + alvarin + MA = dead game. At least in Myrland, the broken Alvarin and MA had to...
Aug 5, 2026
Top
Bottom