Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Teknique
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
I do think you're being dramatic, I saw about 2 alvarin and 6 non alvarin before I took this SS. In the SS its all non alvarin and this...
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
100% dude its so miserable idk why and how anyone even disagrees its such an obvious huge isssue, my every pvp encounter is getting shot...
Aug 5, 2026
P
pooternackle
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
It's not like SV wasn't warned: massive empty world + alvarin + MA = dead game. At least in Myrland, the broken Alvarin and MA had to...
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Yes there is 100% more Alvarins than all the other races combined, AND WERE EASILY 70% pop on Myrland pre Sarducca The reason less Alvs...
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
You are clueless and said nothing there, I litearlly dont understand your objections. How does it being designed for mounteds make it...
Aug 5, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
I can follow the logic. Speed is an offensive and defensive stat, I agree that all other things considered being fast is the best I...
Aug 4, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Stream or create a video, show what you write in video ! - By the way, in Sarducca now, it’s never been easier to loot silver rings with...
Aug 4, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Seocnd highest damage because they have armor pierce + speed that also applies to bows which makes them easily more offensive than...
Aug 4, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
That's a joke troll build by an RPer
Aug 4, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Its not besides the point, its like the biggest reason, and keeps getting understated even by people who understnad it. If you hoped on...
Aug 4, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
Thats why I literally said +% hp after 20 flat hp for the HP nodes, I understood that instantly, and % hp later benefits Thursars and...
Aug 4, 2026
ElPerro
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
Your main problem is you assert things without really explaining them. Second highest damage how, because on paper they are the lowest...
Aug 4, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Your main problem is you assert things without really explaining them. Second highest damage how, because on paper they are the lowest...
Aug 4, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Bow at your hand and big large shield in your back ? Or just become like that. Just do a video https://www.youtube.com/@Iloros of your...
Aug 4, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
ElPerro's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
Any thursar can slap a bow and become a foot archer. You say alvarins can perma kite them, well just get a bow then?
Aug 4, 2026
Top
Bottom