Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Embuscade
reacted to
ElPerro's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
Alvarin footies are a joke without trinkets, they hit like wet noodles. And good luck kiting a foot archer in the open.
Aug 4, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
"What I suggested is something very simple for masteries" - It only seems that way at first glance; in reality, different stats are...
Aug 4, 2026
ElPerro
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Any thursar can slap a bow and become a foot archer. You say alvarins can perma kite them, well just get a bow then?
Aug 4, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
3/3 of my characters are elf. mounted, mage, and FF. Beaides the point of the thread tho. SV still on vacation and they left us with a...
Aug 4, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
No, I don't use chat gpt to compose messages; long messages are a professional deformation after compiling millions of reports and...
Aug 4, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
reacted to
ElPerro's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Haha
.
Alvarin footies are a joke without trinkets, they hit like wet noodles. And good luck kiting a foot archer in the open.
Aug 4, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
They arent you are tripping I guess yall vets just came back to the game rolled Alvarin yourselves coz you bunch of bitches and now...
Aug 4, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
ElPerro's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
Alvarin footies are a joke without trinkets, they hit like wet noodles. And good luck kiting a foot archer in the open.
Aug 3, 2026
Locke
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
with
Like
.
Non Alvarin footfighters are in the gutter man, mages and archers too, even though some people pretend they don't. It's all either...
Aug 3, 2026
ElPerro
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Alvarin footies are a joke without trinkets, they hit like wet noodles. And good luck kiting a foot archer in the open.
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
Bro you are proving my point we having 2 separate conversations.
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
?? i dont understand, Apart from a teenager, there aren’t many people who’d give that sort of answer, are there? So sure, I write long...
Aug 3, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
Dargelar's post
in the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
with
Like
.
I agree, Mastery skills are difficult to call balanced across the different branches. The point values are completely different, and...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
Could work, I mean they just gotta start balancing stuff anythings better tham thermoregulation that does nothing as of now except redu...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
You are AI gang
Aug 3, 2026
Top
Bottom