Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Alvarins in general are an overstat OP race that can permakite Permakiting meta with an overstat race and ranged weapons makes slower...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
I’m just waiting to see what happens, and these ideas aren’t really based on much. - Could Thermoregulation perhaps grant +6% magic...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
What are you specifically saying is happening to make a Veela heavy fighter better than a thursar. Foot archer kiting with a longbow I...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
I like Sarducaa always have. I don't particularly care about Alvarin's or MA's. Perhaps super high str asym's with rings need to be...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
I'm not really sure; it seems a bit over the top to me. Plus, the task experience is just a quick thing these days. That said, I'm not...
Aug 3, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
What are you specifically saying is happening to make a Veela heavy fighter better than a thursar. Foot archer kiting with a longbow I...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
What I suggested is something very simple for masteries, keep maximum at 110 but expand some of the options like lets say +1 health, to...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
You aren't making much sense. You sound like an AI chatbot that's gathering info on the game through forums and chat but is clueless...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
It looks like this was generated by ChatGPT—the examples came out of nowhere, as did the stats. There’s no comparison to the actual...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
Passive regen has been changed to tick every 3 seconds now. But yes Thursar is bad, so is everything but Alvarin really, on foot.
Aug 3, 2026
Dargelar
reacted to
Locke's post
in the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
with
Haha
.
"Balance is not the priority" The Mastermind himself in his last stream. Melee has been turned into a playstyle "just for show". It's...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
Treasure* - > https://mortalcodex.com/builder LifeSteal not "Vampirism - >...
Aug 3, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
Could you show the entire phrase? I didn't find the "ig" combination in my post. Regarding Thursar, only Styganthrope constantly...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Dargelar's post
in the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
with
Sad
.
I agree, Mastery skills are difficult to call balanced across the different branches. The point values are completely different, and...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
with
Sad
.
you miss a big big, probably the biggest deal with mastery It has no variety at all actually, if you are a any character you take like...
Aug 3, 2026
Top
Bottom